Change Crypts Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Crypts Time

I know the event is just starting today....

8pm is an AWFUL time for this event. There's already 2 normal events and 1 weekly event going on 8pm-9pm.

Time should be changed. Either early in the day when there are no other events, like 12pm(noon), or at around 6pm when there is only one other event going on during the second half of the hour.

Sounds like a great event. Too bad most can't do it because of the time and doing other events that need to be done.

Please change the time for this event.

Already having a discussion about it.
    Rest assured, I'll make sure this Event time will be changed.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Y change it times , i think better change it After Tamalan arena , and before delivery 3rd . Have spare time on that

Comment

you can't put crypt at 12 pm, what about those people who are still attending schools like me (majority of cs player)
        Server: Belas Chasm
        IGN: ProfZehel
        Level: 51 (Scion)
        Class: Ranger 9-1-12
        Type: Hybrid
        Previous Account(game tester): Mythrill (Necropolis)

Comment

Crypt is one of my favorite events. I go do my GRB, then once I'm done I head on over to crypt. It only takes about 2 minutes to get it done so it's not really a hassle.

So I hope if you change the time, you don't pick anything crazy like 12pm (or if you do, you have a second time for it).

How about 10pm? It's soon after avernal.
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

ya dont change crypt time its ok
            Name: Consua
            ~Ranger/Nature~
            Guild: LegioN
            Server: Belas Chasm

Comment

the big issue with the current crypt time is:

it conflicts with weddings.

due to crypts level req. people 30-44 have to wait until the 45+'s finish crypt to do their wedding, and at that point it's a rush to get it done before avernal... so I'd either change crypt time, or the wedding time.
              VIP (S27)Catastrophe @ Celestial Palace
              61: Earl
              Teeka (NaughtyNurse) she spanks with that fan beware =x
              Married to GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by xbruce View Post
                the big issue with the current crypt time is:

it conflicts with weddings.

due to crypts level req. people 30-44 have to wait until the 45+'s finish crypt to do their wedding, and at that point it's a rush to get it done before avernal... so I'd either change crypt time, or the wedding time.
                you are right but not only low lvl player are affected.
                You forget that after crypt 60+ player also want to attend survival...we had a wedding lately.
                the shortened version is 'wait waaaaait...wait, almost; just a sec, please nooooo wait! I'm almost done.' spams for about 40 min.

Originally posted by R2831855 View Post
                you can't put crypt at 12 pm, what about those people who are still attending schools like me (majority of cs player)
                It would actually be nice to make it similar to delivery, sengolia and avernal so you have more than one time when you are able to participate.
                IGN: Toki
                Server: (S29)The Molten Highlands
                Class: HalfBlood Priest
                Current lvl: Scion 80+
                Guild: lvl 10 (S29)UnderWorld

~current vacation stand in by Cha;):cool:~

"to be nobody but myself, in a world which is doing its best to make us like everyone else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."
                --e.e. cummings

Comment

Originally posted by Toki-sama View Post
                  It would actually be nice to make it similar to delivery, sengolia and avernal so you have more than one time when you are able to participate.
                  If it's multiple times a day, that means multiple rewards, which also means the rewards will be reduced to compensate for more people getting them everyday. Once a day is good.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

what about the other country>??its unfair!!

Comment

every one enjoying the Crypts but the other country want to sleep...just like me all the event start at 9pm to 8am in the morning how about that..

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        If it's multiple times a day, that means multiple rewards, which also means the rewards will be reduced to compensate for more people getting them everyday. Once a day is good.
                        yes I see the issue there and sadly I got no idea how to avoid this yet. or maybe ever.

guess we just have to suck it up and cry in our corners...or change the server we are already established on...

Originally posted by R22590247 View Post
                        every one enjoying the Crypts but the other country want to sleep...just like me all the event start at 9pm to 8am in the morning how about that..
                        To be honest, the last activity Avernal is already at 6am xD (if you don't count nimbus since not everyone is included in this.)
                        Last edited by BrotherVT; 08-18-2012, 04:31 AM. Reason: Merging Posts
                        IGN: Toki
                        Server: (S29)The Molten Highlands
                        Class: HalfBlood Priest
                        Current lvl: Scion 80+
                        Guild: lvl 10 (S29)UnderWorld

~current vacation stand in by Cha;):cool:~

"to be nobody but myself, in a world which is doing its best to make us like everyone else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."
                        --e.e. cummings

Comment

Working...
                        X