time for a change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time for a change

After a year off r2games and on a partner site, I'd of hoped they would of fixed at least one of the problems with crystal saga and that is enforcing the rules, but no. Deliberately obtaining a strategic position on the map, waiting for players to arrive and be killed, attacking players in their spawn points or near quest NPCs and trying to exit portals IS NOT ALLOWED. It is also not allowed to "bait" players in to your spawn area for the purpose of trying to report them, both are considered a form of harassment. The enforcement and determination of "camping" will be made solely at our discretion. Any players who are AFKing in areas like near portals or event NPCs/items will be considered to be camping as well.

For Sengolia: Any players who attack from behind the spawn line, or players who pass this line to attack will be guilty of Spawn Camping/Baiting depending on what team they are on. now then any change, NOPE. R2 get your act together because I'm taking my cash to Aeria who do enforce the rules.

I get the idea that their are actual GMs in CS run by Aeria, by reading their forum. How's their cashing system??

Comment

Working...
    X