Account Name :Sc3n3
    Game: Crystal Saga
    Server :[S34] Void Encampment
    Character Name: (S34)Scene

Issue: I want to cancel my VIP.
    Payment Method: Other
    Transaction/Order Number :N/A

Customer Message: 

I want to cancel any VIP's associated with my credit card. I purchased VIP for a friend a couple months back and need it cancelled before it renews again. You can look at the order history for my cc# or let me know what you need from me.
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 2:22pm - Edison R2
    Ervin Vanta,

We are sorry to hear that you would like to cancel your VIP subscription with us. Please provide us with the following information for your request to be processed:

• E-mail address bound to R2Games account
    • E-mail address used for VIP subscription

- The R2Games Team
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 2:27pm - Rene R2
    Ervin Vanta,

We are sorry to hear that you would like to cancel your VIP subscription with us. Please provide us with the following information for your request to be processed:

• E-mail address bound to R2Games account
    • E-mail address used for VIP subscription

- The R2Games Team
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 3:18pm
    ervinlvanta@yahoo.com for both
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 6:54pm - Edison R2
    Ervin Vanta,

We have check your character log and we found out that you do not have any active VIP on your account. If you have any other concern, do not hesitate to contact us.

-The R2games Team
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 3:51pm
    I just got charged for VIP AGAIN and I'm not ******* happy. I DONT PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE!! Reverse the transaction or I can take the emails into the bank and have them reverse the transaction myself and talk to an attorney about bringing charges against your company for continuing to charge me for vip after I explicitly stated that I DONT WANT TO BE CHARGED AGAIN. You can reverse the charge yourself and avoid this stupid *** hassle or as previously stated I will have it reversed and consult with an attorney. FIX THIS NOW.
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 3:53pm
    Oh and I guess I should report your company to the better business bureau as well for this ridiculous ****, you have my information on file cancel any charges now and do not charge me again. This is complete and utter ********. If I don't hear anything within the next 15 minutes I will be heading to the bank.
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 7:22pm - Joey R2
    Ervin Vanta,

Your account under this information below has been already cancelled: 

Please contact your payment provider system to further verify the charges on your billing account. Thank you.

-The R2Games Team
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 7:39pm
    I don't care which account it's for, it's probably a friend who I don't have account information for anymore, but you have my credit card on file, reverse the charges to it. I don't play your game anymore and I don't ever want to see another charge from r2games again. Seriously I contacted you a week ago in order to insure that it wouldn't be a ******* issue. Now reverse the charge to my account ban whatever account is using my cc without permission or whatever you have to ******* do to give me my money back.
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 7:49pm - Joey R2
    Ervin Vanta,

We will be forwarding this to our Billing Department to further check all the details. We will be notifying you once we got an update from the said department. We are asking your patience regarding this matter.

-The R2Games Team
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 10:08pm
    You have until Monday, that's as far as my patience extends. I expect updates from you or the billing department in the interim letting me know what exactly is being done.
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 10:14pm
    You have until Monday, that's as far as my patience extends. I expect updates from you or the billing department in the interim letting me know what exactly is being done.
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 11:10pm - Sissi R2
    Ervin Vanta,

Thank you for taking the time to advise us of your concerns. We are truly sorry to hear that you would like to cancel your VIP subscription with us. Per your request we have cancelled your VIP membership. We hope that you will reconsider and continue to enjoy the game. Thank you. 

- The R2Games Team
    And here I was thinking that this would be the end of it, and it's partially my fault for not paying attention to my CC statement as close as I should, but the charges continued. so here's my most recent ticket as I've lost patience with them.

HTML Code:
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 1:50am

Payment Method: Ultimate Game Card
    Transaction/Order Number :asfafvafva
    Payment Email:ervinlvanta@yahoo.com

Customer Message: 

Thu, Feb 9 2012 1:11am

Payment Method: Other
    Transaction/Order Number :ergfwergbver
    Payment Email:ervinlvanta@yahoo.com

Customer Message: 

WHY THE **** AM I BEING CHARGED FOR VIP, AND HAVE BEEN FOR THE LAST 6 MONTHS. Refund my money now or I will be going to my bank to have them reverse these god damn transactions. I went through this before and I'm not doing it again.
    Thu, Feb 9 2012 1:15am - Macjay R2
    Hello Ervin Vanta,

Thank you for taking the time to reply. This ticket has been directed to the proper department for further investigation once that has been completed you will receive a response as to the outcome. We understand your frustration at this situation, but it is being investigated. Once again thank you for your patience and understanding.

~The R2Games Team
    Thu, Feb 9 2012 1:15am
    Okay so I checked my tickets and it's since November so 4 months.
    Thu, Feb 9 2012 1:17am
    I expect a refund. Period. Not settling for less. Ban the account I dont give a **** but give me my ******* money back as I did not approve this ******* transaction.
    Thu, Feb 9 2012 1:17am
    And reply quickly, I want this resolved tonight.
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 1:37am
    Tonight.

Reply asap with the expected results or I will repost this a thousand times. I am ****** off right now.
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 1:39am
    In 5-7 minutes I am reposting and will not stop until I receive a reply from the appropriate department.
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 1:53am - Macjay R2
    Hello Ervin Vanta,

Thank you for contacting us. Please be updated to this 
    Ticket #115513, We understand your frustration at this situation, but it is being investigated. Once again thank you for your patience and understanding.

~The R2Games Team

Reposted 8 times now and will continue to repost it until I receive a full refund. I haven't been online since the original cancellation request and therefore I had no clue that I was a VIP.

Well it's just one mans opinion but you should probably insure that this doesn't happen to any more of your customers. You want some feedback, fix your payment system and allow for the cancellation of charges to cards. I wasn't too nice in my initial request to have it cancelled and yet it continued.

Thanks,
    Scene

PS: I still want my refund.

Generic Reply as always - Should probably change that as well.

Hello Ervin Vanta,

Thank you for contacting us. Please be updated to this
    Ticket #115513, We understand your frustration at this situation, but it is being investigated. Once again thank you for your patience and understanding.

~The R2Games Team
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 2:06am
    Do you want me to just continue posting this or are we going to get some **** done on this?

Comment

Please stop spamming the tickets. They really are investigating. They have to figure out which character you are paying VIP for in order to cancel it. So, if you happen to remember the name, that would certainly speed the process along.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Ill try to get in game and figure out who it is. Thanks for the reply with what I can do to help, they could've told me that.

Comment

In the meantime, your tickets are being forwarded to the billing department so they can look at your payment history. They are not on 24 hours a day, so that might take a little time.

Keep me updated and I will keep updating you, as long as you remember I'm not on 24 hours a day either.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I understand, I informed them on the ticket. Thanks for the assistance, I will stop bugging you now and let them do their job.

Comment

scene! o.o

Comment

Working...
              X