PvP Arena Idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PvP Arena Idea

Hey guys. I'm sure R2 probably won't even consider this, but I think it would be awesome. I suggest having a PvP arena. Yes there's Sengolia, but that only happens twice a day. Yes, there are PvP servers, but there are penalties ( Red name/Dropping Items ) . I think it would be pretty cool if there was a location made for PvP. It would also be neat if it was like Sengolia, where gear durability didn't drop, and I say that due to all the OP cashers that would be there. That means only cashers would be there because people wouldn't want to repair there gear and waste all this money . But yeah, many games have arenas.. for example World of Warcraft . ( Yes I know, you cant really game WoW to Crystal Saga, but I just mean how they have arenas and there's tons of PvP ) Many people play Crystal Saga because the PvP part is pretty fun. I just ask that you guys think about it.. I'm sure it would boost your players, and players wouldn't be bored, after they have completed all there main and optional quest. While people are waiting for events to begin, they could PvP in the arena to pass time by. Please give this idea a thought. Thanks!

Originally posted by yaboyjacob View Post
    Hey guys. I'm sure R2 probably won't even consider this, but I think it would be awesome. I suggest having a PvP arena. Yes there's Sengolia, but that only happens twice a day. Yes, there are PvP servers, but there are penalties ( Red name/Dropping Items ) . I think it would be pretty cool if there was a location made for PvP. It would also be neat if it was like Sengolia, where gear durability didn't drop, and I say that due to all the OP cashers that would be there. That means only cashers would be there because people wouldn't want to repair there gear and waste all this money . But yeah, many games have arenas.. for example World of Warcraft . ( Yes I know, you cant really game WoW to Crystal Saga, but I just mean how they have arenas and there's tons of PvP ) Many people play Crystal Saga because the PvP part is pretty fun. I just ask that you guys think about it.. I'm sure it would boost your players, and players wouldn't be bored, after they have completed all there main and optional quest. While people are waiting for events to begin, they could PvP in the arena to pass time by. Please give this idea a thought. Thanks!
    The PVP arenas could be similar to the one in br. This way people can watch inside and the players can fight in peace o_o
    I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
    Class Shadow Rogue
    Level 55+
    Plane Mortal (obv.)
    Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

Working...
    X