New Server but Australian Time Zoned PLEASE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Server but Australian Time Zoned PLEASE

We would like to ask you to be equal with every player and if you would be able to create server with Australian time zone , so we can get the events in normal time coz Astralian time is 8h forward then americans

if there is arcs.r2games.com then y there cant be an aucs or even eucs one
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Urgh, just cause R2 is the English version of CS doesn't mean they have rights to host games in Australia. You have to understand something about MMOs especially those from Asia. They are routinely divided into regional games with certain publishers owning certain regions. SEA, HK, China, Taiwan, Japan, Europe(some get broken down to Germany, France and others, US(sometimes World including Latin American countries and Australia). It really comes down to the developer allowing Publisher X, to run it in this or that region. And sadly yes, Australia always seems to be left behind in a lot of MMO markets.

Comment

Originally posted by elsage View Post
        if there is arcs.r2games.com then y there cant be an aucs or even eucs one
        arabic crystal saga was merged with r2's crystal saga with US time zone servers.

ARCS itself has one server, which is "offline" because it's in "beta". Who knows what time zone it'll use when it opens, but it'll probably still be a US time zone. Just like frcs is in a US (well actually canadian) time zone.

So unless you want an aucs or eucs that has a US/canadian time zone, I don't see how citing R2's other CS sites helps prove your point :/
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

so even if r2 has licence to open world wide, no matter where, it would always a us-based timezone? what a paint

Comment

Originally posted by elsage View Post
            so even if r2 has licence to open world wide, no matter where, it would always a us-based timezone? what a paint
            Contracts are contracts. R2 gets NA time zones when it comes to CS.

Not to say that a true world wide license can't ever happen, but it'd be illogical for the chinese owners to let R2 have an oceanic timezone because that would mean any chinese player who speaks english might divert his or her attention (and money) to the AU version. That would make very little business sense indeed, so it'd take quite some convincing for the contract to ever be updated that way.
            (S14)Squintina
            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

i see, the contract, just like in-game bound items lol

Comment

Working...
              X