Priests need fix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priests need fix

yes 1- Holy light does only 600 heal every 2 seconds for 12 seconds is way too under powered so its usless 2-Goddess embrace doesnt work in the new dungeons or sperion 3-we should only be able to buff ourself in avernal and all pvp areas you should take away all buffs when entering and only self buff so priests can stand a chance if every1 gets our buff then it takes away our 1 advantage 4-Bloodfog totum is useless it needs to be gives immunity or health regen 5-Demons grasp has no damage so what good is it stunning something if u have to hold it you cant attack it at the same time so its useless 6-Death cometh needs description fixed 7-curses dont seem to work all at the same time also they need critical 8-Blood pact and others have a max damage set really low they need to be removed 9-way under powered priests can not out damage a same lvl mortal rogue when you are a eidolon priests yet every other class can beat a mortal when they are scion and when they are eidolon it takes an eidolon to beat them Priests are the only class that can be beat by a mortal when your eidolon when u have same soul and same wings and same weapon lvl thats why we say priests are way under powered 9-I have 92 eidolon priest with 745 soul and i have max frag weapon and i got out dps by a 70 mortal rogue with same wings as me both of us had same goddess buff and scion 8 buffs yet i have 2 times the soul he has any eidolon no matter what class should be able to out dps the lower planes let alone the mortal you guys need to fix the damage per second DPS of the priests 10- the chinese version where this comes from made a patch and fixed the priests skills and damage 2 or 3 months ago why is this the only site that did not use it , they made priests good again please use it

Originally posted by Quietone911 View Post
    yes 1- Holy light does only 600 heal every 2 seconds for 12 seconds is way too under powered so its usless 2-Goddess embrace doesnt work in the new dungeons or sperion 3-we should only be able to buff ourself in avernal and all pvp areas you should take away all buffs when entering and only self buff so priests can stand a chance if every1 gets our buff then it takes away our 1 advantage 4-Bloodfog totum is useless it needs to be gives immunity or health regen 5-Demons grasp has no damage so what good is it stunning something if u have to hold it you cant attack it at the same time so its useless 6-Death cometh needs description fixed 7-curses dont seem to work all at the same time also they need critical 8-Blood pact and others have a max damage set really low they need to be removed 9-way under powered priests can not out damage a same lvl mortal rogue when you are a eidolon priests yet every other class can beat a mortal when they are scion and when they are eidolon it takes an eidolon to beat them Priests are the only class that can be beat by a mortal when your eidolon when u have same soul and same wings and same weapon lvl thats why we say priests are way under powered 9-I have 92 eidolon priest with 745 soul and i have max frag weapon and i got out dps by a 70 mortal rogue with same wings as me both of us had same goddess buff and scion 8 buffs yet i have 2 times the soul he has any eidolon no matter what class should be able to out dps the lower planes let alone the mortal you guys need to fix the damage per second DPS of the priests 10- the chinese version where this comes from made a patch and fixed the priests skills and damage 2 or 3 months ago why is this the only site that did not use it , they made priests good again please use it
    1. Yeah it's absolutely useless at any situation, any level, any plane.
    2. Yup, it should take away Nargon Realm & Purgatory negative status ailments for example.
    3. Dunno would that change anything, Knights & Mages could still just by using 1 button take off our buffs. But not bad of an idea.
    4. Yeah, defo needs a x sec immunity/insta stealth, as of now it is indeed uselsess.
    5. Bloodfog Totem is just plain useless.
    6. Can't disagree, would be nice to see the skill finally entirely fixed lol..
    7. Curses needs to get the crit damage fixed, actually reported it already here. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....26-Priest-bugs
    8. Adding a bit more damage to the skills wouldn't hurt.
    9. Ye, that's pretty ridiculous that Mortal Rogue with far lower soul completion & worse equips can out dps Eidolon Priest...
    10. Wow, could you pm a link for that, I'd defo like to check that out. (I think I found the version where our skills are copy pasted from and it had the Lvl 140 & 150 skills, so lets hope that we get them good..)
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

i wouldnt mind if our buffs were for party members only it gets alitttle anoying in events like av and chambers of fate, more so in chambers where ur in the waiting room and could littleraly buff the guy thts gunna kill u in one of the floors >.>

Comment

Here is another thing bloody acres is supposed to be an aoe yet u do not get to control where the hell it goes. This NEEDS to be fixed. There is a whole thread about priests called priest should change. Tons of feedback from priests yet r2 has done nothing to improve the game play for priests. I find it lame that they just sit back and do nothing to improve the game play for priests on every server. There is no reason a mortal should be able to out dps a priests circles
        Last edited by xena6; 02-13-2013, 09:15 AM.
        Ign- (S2)xena6
        server-himeng valley
        class-Priest holy hybrid
        level- Eidolon 149
        guild-Noypi
        honor rank-Emperor

Comment

Originally posted by xena6 View Post
          Here is another thing bloody acres is supposed to be an aoe yet u do not get to control where the hell it goes. This NEEDS to be fixed. There is a whole tread about priests called priest should change. Tons of feedback from priests yet r2 has done nothing to improve the game play for priests. I find it lame that they just sit back and do nothing to improve the game play for priests on every server. There is no reason a mortal should be able to out dps a priests circles
          Guess I keep spamming Bloody Acres topics till they fix it
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

I'm just about to quit the game in general. I spend a bit of money on here for what to be pestered for buff and under balanced. R2 needs to freaking do something about the priest class PEROID. And don't tell me that priests are just supposed to be for support cuz that's just ** alot of other mmos priests have awesome skills and are more balanced with all other classes. No point in making a new character cuz said character would be miles behind
            Ign- (S2)xena6
            server-himeng valley
            class-Priest holy hybrid
            level- Eidolon 149
            guild-Noypi
            honor rank-Emperor

Comment

well I sent a ticket to R2 about how imbalanced priests are and this is the reply I get. We have looked at all aspects and priests are not imbalanced. As we have said in our previous reply, it is up to players on how they will play their character more effectively. Thank you.

-The R2Games Team

ya ok that's why a **** ton of priests are complaining about the imbalance. I think it might be time for me to move on to another game and say screw this one since they don't care about their clients
              Ign- (S2)xena6
              server-himeng valley
              class-Priest holy hybrid
              level- Eidolon 149
              guild-Noypi
              honor rank-Emperor

Comment

The European version of the game fixed priests. http://saga.yipeegame.com All the stats seem fair to me, even with the broken english of the game it is still 100x better because it give a fair playing field. Yes we have one anti-stun move as a priest (not counting scion blood skill) That can be debuffed and then stunned. Even rangers get a stun or immunity as a Eidolon. Priests get an AoE channel heal or a bind that we cant aim and might end up in the ring with them. Unless you have an extremely high soul you may as well not roll a priest, I personally regret it. Its a fact priests are underpowered and only use i see for them are in ladder to resurrect. R2 doesn't care its that simple, they care about cash. S59 three people have cashed to max stats and gear in everything and in return R2 sucks them off. Cash is R2 goal not player satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by xena6 View Post
                  well I sent a ticket to R2 about how imbalanced priests are and this is the reply I get. We have looked at all aspects and priests are not imbalanced. As we have said in our previous reply, it is up to players on how they will play their character more effectively. Thank you.

-The R2Games Team

ya ok that's why a **** ton of priests are complaining about the imbalance. I think it might be time for me to move on to another game and say screw this one since they don't care about their clients
                  The replies I've gotten..

Thank you for your suggestions. We hope that you have posted these in our forums so that we can also get a feedback from the whole CS community. We will make sure to check and test out if any changes should be made. We really appreciate your concern and effort. If you have any other concerns, do not hesitate to contact us.

-The R2Games Team

---------------------

Thank you for your suggestion. R2Games is always trying to improve their supporting games. We will make certain to look into your idea.

- The R2Games Team

----------------------

On the first one I linked them the "Priest should change!" topic, but nothing ever happened, ******* pathetic for real..

Originally posted by YdevonY View Post
                  The European version of the game fixed priests. http://saga.yipeegame.com All the stats seem fair to me, even with the broken english of the game it is still 100x better because it give a fair playing field. Yes we have one anti-stun move as a priest (not counting scion blood skill) That can be debuffed and then stunned. Even rangers get a stun or immunity as a Eidolon. Priests get an AoE channel heal or a bind that we cant aim and might end up in the ring with them. Unless you have an extremely high soul you may as well not roll a priest, I personally regret it. Its a fact priests are underpowered and only use i see for them are in ladder to resurrect. R2 doesn't care its that simple, they care about cash. S59 three people have cashed to max stats and gear in everything and in return R2 sucks them off. Cash is R2 goal not player satisfaction.
                  Yeah what's the point of stun immunity skill if it can be taken off with a single skill.. -.- And yeah just made 2nd topic about the Bloody Acres few days ago... Sigh, we need a huge casher priest to complain about the class' current state.
                  Last edited by venomeh; 02-13-2013, 02:03 PM.
                  Stalkers OP.

Comment

oh ya that ticket that I posted above the response for I sent link to priest should change thread as well. Do they not see all the priests in their making suggestions on how to fixed and balance the priest with the rest of the classes. IN NO WAY SHOULD A LVL 70 MORTAL ROGUE (don't give a **** that they have 2 weapons) SHOULD BE ABLE TO KILL OR OUT DPS A LVL 120 EIDOLON PRIEST. That right there shows how imbalanced priest are if a lvl 120 eidolon priest is getting killed by a measly lvl 70 mortal rogue
                    Ign- (S2)xena6
                    server-himeng valley
                    class-Priest holy hybrid
                    level- Eidolon 149
                    guild-Noypi
                    honor rank-Emperor

Comment

Working...
                    X