Super Dragon Crystal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Dragon Crystal

If you guys ever plan to implement Super Dragon Crystal. Can you guys consider implementing a Super Dragon Crystal synthesis, 5, 10, 15 or 25 DCs to synthesize 1 Super DC.

Thx.

Super dragon crystals ? is that implemented in any other servers other than R2 ?

Comment

Yep found in almost all the other CS versions, 100% upgrade.

Comment

But wouldn't that be unfair for other players ? Because everyone would just upgrade their equipments to +15 while others have paid tens of thousand to reach that. It'd be better if the success rate is higher but 100% doesn't sound good. echanting is luck based. so this might change the whole idea about enchanting.

Disagreed.

Comment

I don't think it'll be so negative, not everyone has orange equips, and most of those who do tend to be cashers anyways, who probably near max enchantment.. Most Super DCs cost 2800 crystals anyways so synthesizing 10 DCs or 25 DCs for 1 Super DCs, would not negatively effect the market substantially even if you bound them. If regular players know they have absolutely no chance to compete against cashers, then they wouldn't bother playing CS at all. Besides your gonna cash when Constellation system, Ancient Tree systems, Broken Bones, Rune systems comes out anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by SirGahalant View Post
            But wouldn't that be unfair for other players ? Because everyone would just upgrade their equipments to +15 while others have paid tens of thousand to reach that. It'd be better if the success rate is higher but 100% doesn't sound good. echanting is luck based. so this might change the whole idea about enchanting.

Disagreed.
            if you didn't cash everything in the first week you might've realised all cashed content gets released for all players over due time, casher or not. The SDC release will be a LONG time before reaching us anyways. Eventho I sincerely hope they'll make it synthesiable, which is a slim chance, it probably will be for around 200 normal dc's for 1 SDC since you only need 1 SDC to get that 100% success.

Ps: have you ever agreed to a suggestion yet that helps the free players or are you trying to stick to elitism?
            Crystal Saga:
            IGN: speeds
            Server: Windshear Peaks
            Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
            Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
            Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
            IGN: Speeds16
            Server: Temple of Ibalize
            Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Again i disagree with you. that would negatively majorly effect the market. myself i have consumed more than 3000 dragon crystals to enchant only one piece to +15. And you're saying synthesizing 10 Dcs or 25 Dcs into one super DCs. so that would make me enchant any equipment with only 1500 dragon crystals instead of 3000+ or maybe more. isn't that negative ?
              Last edited by SirGahalant; 02-16-2013, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
                if you didn't cash everything in the first week you might've realised all cashed content gets released for all players over due time, casher or not. The SDC release will be a LONG time before reaching us anyways. Eventho I sincerely hope they'll make it synthesiable, which is a slim chance, it probably will be for around 200 normal dc's for 1 SDC since you only need 1 SDC to get that 100% success.

Ps: have you ever agreed to a suggestion yet that helps the free players or are you trying to stick to elitism?
                Please stick to the topic.

Comment

Again i disagree with you. that would negatively majorly effect the market. myself i have consumed more than 3000 dragon crystals to enchant only one piece to +15. And you're saying synthesizing 10 Dcs or 25 Dcs into one super DCs. so that would make me enchant any equipment with only 1500 dragon crystals instead of 3000+ or maybe more. isn't that negative ?
                  Like I said before not everyone has orange equips, ESD are the only major block for everyone to get orange equips. Just cause everyone around has +15 fraga wep isn't gonna kill cashers that easily.

Comment

I like this idea. For those who cash, its your own fault because you want to be stronger. No one told youto cash, so if you thinks its unfair, its your own fault. Everyone deserve a chance to get stronger not just casher. So next time you cash, think twice or at least wait for new items to be implemented.

Comment

Anyway just because you like this idea doesn't mean it will be implemented. Even if they plan to implement it, Like speeds said, the release will be a LONG time before reaching us.

Comment

Yep just like Fraga Wep part II, we've been waiting for a long time.

Comment

Don't forget there's still +16 ...... without the 100 % DC, I'll call impossible. If you need 3k DC for 1 +15, then +16 might need 5k depends on your luck ? About converting, I don't know, it does sound unfair for ULTRA CRAZY casher , but it will please most people, but the 100 % DC should be implemented asap, and from what i remember it cost around 20x (or more ?) the normal DC in xtal value. Btw, 2800 xtal in CL is the same like 8000 xtal in our version.

Comment

Disagreed.
                            In my opinion 100% enhancing is a good thing but maybe im just being bias since im a free player and enhance should not be a luck basis thing thats why is has % and not lucky stars.
                            Name: (S1)GeoStigma
                            Class: Hybrid Mage
                            Honor: Emperor
                            Plane: Eidolon
                            Level: Unknown
                            Guild: Noypi

Waiting for you and waiting your love...
                            But you never came to me
                            And I am still waiting until my death...
                            But you hate me...
                            So I shall kill you..
                            And make you suffer...

Kill me..
                            Kiss me..
                            Bury me..
                            But..
                            Just look at me....

Comment

Please stick to the topic.
                              If you bothered to read more than just the first sentence you'll see it's on-topic.
                              Anyone that played this game during new content releases knows that cash players get a quick headstart but non-cashers will get the chance to catch up eventually, despite it being market-wise or not.
                              GMUTS used to be cash-only items, only the cashers got gorilla titans and a HW was for the supercashers. We got gmut-events, first few were unlimited exchanges (3g + 5 muts = 1 gmut) so it all came down to howmuch gold you'd have: non-casher riding a hellwing.
                              Same with Fragarach release, DC's were cash-only at first, later they became drops in dungeons. Major Enchantment Crystals along with that to make +13 slayer gear possible for the non-casher.

All cashers get a headstart, but they do not get elitism. a SDC will be out some day and whether it'll be cash at first: yes ofcourse. Will non-cashers get a grip on these items as well? eventually.

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
                              Don't forget there's still +16 ...... without the 100 % DC, I'll call impossible. If you need 3k DC for 1 +15, then +16 might need 5k depends on your luck ? About converting, I don't know, it does sound unfair for ULTRA CRAZY casher , but it will please most people, but the 100 % DC should be implemented asap, and from what i remember it cost around 20x (or more ?) the normal DC in xtal value. Btw, 2800 xtal in CL is the same like 8000 xtal in our version.
                              It is 9999 crystals in the original one so on here it'll be mega expensive if that's the ratio of converting. But we'll see how the synthesizing-idea will be approached once we get the SDC implanted in CS at all.
                              Last edited by speeds16; 02-17-2013, 07:28 AM.
                              Crystal Saga:
                              IGN: speeds
                              Server: Windshear Peaks
                              Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                              Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                              Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                              IGN: Speeds16
                              Server: Temple of Ibalize
                              Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Working...
                              X