Friendly Suggestions to ALTS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friendly Suggestions to ALTS

I feel like a lot of good event cannot be created because of ALTS running around. Like the orange picking event was good, but with lots of alt the event got abuse. Chambers of fate is good, but with alt running around people make tons of gold. I can keep on naming good events that have been created but R2 will not create them again because of alts abusing them or they have to change the event a little to make it less abusive.

Instead of having one e-mail address creating 3 characters, why not just create one? So if someone have 5 emails they will have 15 characters, but if only one character per email then they only have 5characters. I mean this does not solve alt abusing but if someone have the time to create a lot of emails and account go for it, but at least it slow down with alt taking over CS with lag. This will also bring us better events as well.

It's like why America is 2/3rds overweight. People abuse things to much when if they moderately operate the specific tasks or objects then it won't get out of control. My favorite is when people bring Alts into Sengolia when the battleground has events. I say someone should have a maximum of 3-5 alts. That's plenty enough to make decent money and be well maintained.
    Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
    Level: 130
    Class: Rogue
    Plane: Eidolon
    Honor: Emperor
    Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
    Guild: Rebels
    Pet: DemonKing

Comment

I agree sometime i cannot even enter seng cause some people forgot to logout their alt(s) or their alt take up space in seng and they dont do anything and we end up losing.

But i feel like they should create better events but with Alts laying around its hard for them to create the good events. Oh well, this was a suggestion.
      Last edited by lancerzzz; 02-17-2013, 02:23 PM. Reason: correct wording

Comment

Working...
      X