Bosses for RB quest...& vault space

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosses for RB quest...& vault space

Hello i'd like to make a suggestion about the rebirth quests that everyone gets once a day.. i was wondering if bosses could be placed on different lvls instead of just L1, 2 times a day, loads of people get the same quests and it gets really packed and fast.. and then people end up Kill stealing others.

Also another suggestion i'd like to make is about vault space maybe make a 3rd page, with all of R2's new clothes & pets they bring out the vault space is filled up quite fast and with items like gems etc only stackable upto 250 maybe up the stacking to 500? it'd help alot of people out and that way people wouldn't feel the need & pressure to throw things away or sell if their vault space if it gets packed.

Maybe it is something to look into.. Not sure how many people agree to it but we'll see.

Thank you.

(S23)TrixyFairy
    IGN: (S23)TrixyFairy
    Eidolon: Lv.112 (Mage)
    Guild: (None)

IGN: (S23)HiddenSecret
    Scion: Lv.45 (Knight)
    Guild: Crystaltm

IGN: (S32)Ghoulina
    Scion: Lv.64 (Mage)
    Guild: FTW

All of these suggestions have been made before.

And a 3rd page won't happen until chinese version gets it (original version)

The closest we might get to a vault space fix is this:
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=attempt+vault
    so go comment on that instead
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

maybe they should make rb quest similar to redempt quest, or maybe they just want us to be theives, system always encourage to do so in nimbus an guild crop afterall, who knows
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Working...
      X