Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new event

Ty for the gmut event but why for lvl 55+ only bound 2x day Y_Y

I'm not even liking this event. I'm quitting this game and seriously playing another game which is totally free. Not going to play some game how all the people cares are money. =.=
    I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
    Class Shadow Rogue
    Level 55+
    Plane Mortal (obv.)
    Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

Better events for all!!

If R2 was smart they would motivate people to continue playing and other than the ladder event the other events motivate me to quit. I just knew a good event was coming after the long V-day event. Im glad to see the ladder event, but trading my badges for health orbs, what we will mostly get, is not my idea of fun. If you guys at R2 read this I have a lot of good ideas I could share with you for some in game perks. Also, I hate to see so many dedicated gamers quit because the mega cashers take over the game and the events are all geared toward them. R2 also needs to do something about the spammer/hacker site. Players are buying gmuts and ewings from the site and flooding the game with the stuff.

Comment

crystal saga R.I.P mount extravaganza gmut reward is now bound buz of alt gmut farming gm only want to buy in shop for crytal but how about the other that dont have enough money to buy crytal they will go lvl alt 45 for the gmut the only way to get it GM want only money dont care on the players **** me and my friend iin game and real life quited and all my classmate i invite to play quit now they playing dota and dragon nest they said beter events then xtal saga **** u gms band this account if u want all my money wasted on this ******* ..... i dont know if this is a game or money eater .!..(•_<) ..!.
        \â–ˆ/
        â–ˆ â–ˆ

Comment

Working...
        X