• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guessing game , my only reliable way to claim gmut now, even 1 piece,
    but ....not my favourite online time-.-

gonna bottleneck or give up mount upgrade project

Comment

+1 to this. 2nd option being really fair to everyone. Keep them bound to prevent alt abuse like everyone claims, but give us more exchanges to make upgrading mounts a bit more feasible.
      -----------------------------
      Lunaria Story
      IGN: Sharazade
      Server: (S2) Adotia Isles
      Class: Elementalist
      Guild: Unholy

Comment

Make all dropped GMUT and Ewings in dungeons bounds? Sounds great to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodabear82388 View Post
          Make all dropped GMUT and Ewings in dungeons bounds? Sounds great to me.
          That's not the suggestion being made. Dungeon drop as unbounds meaning (since it's mostly being aimed at Purgatory and EH NM, dungeons not everyone can run) every player has an equal shot at getting them: either those who are strong enough to farm, or those who don't need them and can sell to others who are unable to do those dungeons themselves.
          Crystal Saga:
          IGN: speeds
          Server: Windshear Peaks
          Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
          Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
          Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
          IGN: Speeds16
          Server: Temple of Ibalize
          Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

+1111111111111111111111111111111
            Crystal Saga
            IGN: Sunhwa
            Sever: Windshear Peaks
            Class: Hybrid Priest
            Plane: Eidolon
            Level: 6x
            Pet: Teeka , Burning Angel , Firelord

Comment

Amazing post, web over some items/facts that I didn't think into consideration of how a ol time player like me had it good, now is affected by the changes.
              Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
              Level: 130
              Class: Rogue
              Plane: Eidolon
              Honor: Emperor
              Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
              Guild: Rebels
              Pet: DemonKing

Comment

I'm actually all for the first idea. Let them drop in dungeon. I can hear the cashers complain because they invested alot to get their ultimate demon lord +9 wings and would want to protect their investment, but at the same time no one forced them to cash knowing at some point they could be put in game as farmable items. Right now the game's at a dead end, only thing that gives moderately fast progession is soul, and that's debatable when you get 13 ss daily if you can make it 70 in ladder. Need some other way to make steady progress on older servers where the demand is so high for items that the price is outrageous in the market.
                The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Originally posted by kylina View Post
                  I'm actually all for the first idea. Let them drop in dungeon. I can hear the cashers complain because they invested alot to get their ultimate demon lord +9 wings and would want to protect their investment, but at the same time no one forced them to cash knowing at some point they could be put in game as farmable items. Right now the game's at a dead end, only thing that gives moderately fast progession is soul, and that's debatable when you get 13 ss daily if you can make it 70 in ladder. Need some other way to make steady progress on older servers where the demand is so high for items that the price is outrageous in the market.
                  Might surprise but many cashers are actually all for the suggestions made here. The only cashers I can hear complain are the bullying one because more people will be able to stand up to their pk'ings again. Any other casher as far as I'm noticing, hearing, or seeing cash to play the game, not to harass. So that'd mean competition of equal stats is something wished for.

PS: there are roughly 5-6 gmut threads on the forums atm. Before that gets overlooked and they only see this thread with 3 pages (thus far) figured that be mentioned.
                  Crystal Saga:
                  IGN: speeds
                  Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                  Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                  Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                  IGN: Speeds16
                  Server: Temple of Ibalize
                  Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

@ OP: I'm honestly not sure what to think anymore. The game needs some help, now more than ever. Given how R2 has been acting lately though, I just don't see them looking at good, valid points and going "hey, let's listen to these guys and do it." Maybe I'll be wrong; I hope I'm wrong. :/
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-25-2013, 12:34 AM.
                    There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
                    IGN: Codawg
                    Server: Celestial Haven
                    Guild: BrimStone
                    Class: Beastmaster
                    Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                    Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                    Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

+1 for these ideas, either would work. The gap between (legal and illegal) cashers has become way too wide, leading to extended bullying (which, as far as I understood, r2 won't do anything about anyway) until everyone ran out of the sandbox.
                      IGN: Sigrun
                      [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
                      [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
                      Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
                      Sigrun
                      Mage lvl 38

Comment

R2games will do nothing to make changes until we get players that will support our threads that care about the game to join and post there replies

Comment

Sorry, but you are really annoying. You said the same stuff in all other threads, this is less a thread for rage but to come up with ideas to fix the issue.
                          @MemoryLane, can you delete his posts from this topic? lol

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                            @MemoryLane, can you delete his posts from this topic? lol
                            By request of the OP, the off-topic posts have been deleted.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                            X