chamber of fate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chamber of fate

i suggest that in chamber of fate if players are done in the room they will automatically transport to the waiting area or 1 room per 1 person if its for 1 person only but not implemented for duel room

pls so the others have a chance to get the item or gold. because in my server all the scion are waiting in the gold or items room so if the players come in they will kill it and get the item ..( idont know but they always kill maybe to get the items) pls help us newbie

theres no help for newbies, either go scion and do the way they do or simply stay away from fate, i myself do fate only to free my bag from free pass
    Last edited by elsage; 02-24-2013, 03:51 AM.
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Totally agree, something like 10 sec interval after mob(s) are killed/chest/crops taken before you automatically go to lobby. It's damn ** to have an empty room just cus someone alt camping there...
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Working...
      X