Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re:Mass Boycott *** POST IF R2GAMES DOES NOT FIX LAGG & LISTEN TO IT'S CUSTOMERS ***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re:Mass Boycott *** POST IF R2GAMES DOES NOT FIX LAGG & LISTEN TO IT'S CUSTOMERS ***

Any Players Who Are As Fed Up With Lagggg & Refusal To Listen To Your Suggestions & other Issues This Is Your Thread Let Em Have It Cause I'm Very Close To Sayin To All Players Boycott R2Games Entirely

You can try but if you get 100 people in a room you will have 100 different opinions and not one agreement

Comment

I dislike the lag a lot but other than that r2/crystal saga isn't that bad. With the amount of money they make they could probably easily fix the lag. I'd like to have a perfect Seng when I hit max level so show some people some real skills.
      Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
      Level: 130
      Class: Rogue
      Plane: Eidolon
      Honor: Emperor
      Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
      Guild: Rebels
      Pet: DemonKing

Comment

that is why i did it me and many others are sick of server lagg cheaters bound **** being added as a solution and a bad one at that when there are much better ones not looking for an agreement puting pressure on r2 and its developers is my goal here.
        Last edited by Rhuobhe00; 02-23-2013, 10:36 PM.

Comment

A true boycott is one where none of a company's services are used. That would mean for your boycott to be effective, you'd have to log out of everything R2 related, including the forum. Otherwise, you still count as online in the game of numbers and the message you are trying to send won't be received.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Ha, you just got owned by my (in-game) wife.

Comment

You probably mean a cashing boycott. Like no one cashes for a day or a week.

Comment

bingo like a month or more
                Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
                You probably mean a cashing boycott. Like no one cashes for a day or a week.

Comment

& I Just Love It How Both *** The Mods Jump In *** LOL Lame
                  Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  A true boycott is one where none of a company's services are used. That would mean for your boycott to be effective, you'd have to log out of everything R2 related, including the forum. Otherwise, you still count as online in the game of numbers and the message you are trying to send won't be received.
                  & I Just Love It How Both *** The Mods Jump In *** LOL Lame
                  Originally posted by (MOD) Immortal View Post
                  You can try but if you get 100 people in a room you will have 100 different opinions and not one agreement

Comment

Just Like *** R2Games Customer Service Sucks & There Game Fixes ***

Comment

Working...
                    X