suggestions Mod asked for

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestions Mod asked for

you want examples ok Priests Holy light should heal % of HP instead of the little it does Bloodfog totum needs to give immunity instead of stealth because of our curse attacks were always hitting the enemy and it causes this skill to become useless Demons grasp just stuns what good does that do if it doesnt also do damage simply add damage to the attack Blood beam barely is any stronger from lvl 1 to lvl 5 it needs much more damage boost per lvl and make it so priests can only buff self or those in its party so many times priests buff people tryin to kill them and they get buffs in avernal and other pvp places where all buffs should be removed as you enter and then you can only self buff then priests would be balanced with other classes ,other classes have a 3min cool down on some of their skill this needs to be lowered to 1-2 mins , vault needs a few more pages maybe up to 5 every1 is always filling their vault so fast and gmuts should be unbound or if you keep them bound make exchange unlimited or a minimum of 5 If you get 150 per month when you need 500 per mount will still take a long time but 2 per day is not nearly enough those are some of the top 10 main issues with the game

also since the new wings are out maybe add a ethereal wing exchange and a exchange earth soul orbs for soul prints or make ethereal wings,soul prints and gmuts drop in higher dungeons like same drop rate as Dragon crystals this would keep so many more people playing and buying vip if they drop in Dungeons maybe make a lvl 95 dungeon that random drops an ethernal wing gmut or soul print at a Dragon crystal drop % so u might get 3 of those unbound when u do 5 dungeon runs,the dungeon drops all 3 of them its just random you never know which u will get, or you could make muts bound and then make gmut exchange unlimited then with all dungeons per day you could get 5 or 6 gmuts per day it would greatly increase the vip buying rate so many would be after the extra muts for the gmut exchange and alot more money for R2 and alot more gmuts for us win win,also can you add a change class item like sands of time or attribute reset
    Last edited by Quietone911; 02-24-2013, 10:20 PM.

Comment

a g r e e
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Those Would Be All Well And Good But Not A Good Suggestion Gamewide Ot Phrased Well While I Like it rephrase your original post

Comment

Working...
        X