Character server tranfer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character server tranfer

Admin would add a change to switch servers like, right now i play server 49, and i wanna switch my server but wont lose my data and progress.

1st time should be free, and adional times should cost crystals like 100-500.

That is a good idea +1 problem with that they cant merge a server right for nill nor do they seem to know nuthing about merging accounts onto old servers
    Originally posted by R22730825 View Post
    Admin would add a change to switch servers like, right now i play server 49, and i wanna switch my server but wont lose my data and progress.

1st time should be free, and adional times should cost crystals like 100-500.

Comment

Originally posted by R22730825 View Post
      Admin would add a change to switch servers like, right now i play server 49, and i wanna switch my server but wont lose my data and progress. 1st time should be free, and adional times should cost crystals like 100-500.
      This wouldn't be applicable because stronger toons, who have been playing for years, would transfer into a weaker, newer server - this could potentially lead to numerous problems with the levels, economy, server time, etc.

The only solution to this would be to wait for your server to merge with another, or create another character in the server you want to join.
      IGN: (K1)Ghost
      Class: Rogue
      Plane: Eidolon
      Level: 130
      Honor rank: Emperor

Happily merged from Koramgame to [S56] Seira Island & [S58] Holorn Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by GhostCS View Post
        This wouldn't be applicable because stronger toons, who have been playing for years, would transfer into a weaker, newer server - this could potentially lead to numerous problems with the levels, economy, server time, etc.

The only solution to this would be to wait for your server to merge with another, or create another character in the server you want to join.
        Or to just classify servers by Old, midlife, maturing, and new. You can only move to a server whose status is the same or older than yours. No transfers at all for servers with classification "new".

Oh and the first transfer should not be free. However, if a server (group) is losing many players, R2 could offer limited free transfers to that specific server while it needs players.
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by GhostCS View Post

But there is point i made my account lvl 120 and dont want waste more money and time for grinding , just wanna have fun( pvp and play with friends

Comment

Would be abused too easily for servers that sell items for more/less than other servers. You'd make one server incredibly wealthy while destroying the economy of all others.
            Crystal Saga:
            IGN: speeds
            Server: Windshear Peaks
            Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
            Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
            Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
            IGN: Speeds16
            Server: Temple of Ibalize
            Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

I think some1 in s59 have their toon changed sever withother name
              Crystal Saga
              IGN: (S14)Thepkmaster
              Sever:Lycanmarsh
              Level:Eidolon Lv80+
              Guild: (S21)Ascendancy
              Class:Knight

Broken Realm
              IGN: darksidepk
              Sever: [S1]Frost Highland
              Level: Lv 40+
              Guild: None Yet o.o
              Class:Paladin

Comment

Thats too bad since I have recently started a char lvl 29 and realised I don't have anybody my own lvl to coop with... kinda takes the fun out fo the game, oh well I'll spend my Balens I earned and go elsewhere...

Comment

Working...
                X