Balance The new Frag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balance The new Frag

Lets be serious here... a rogue who couldnt get 400m in avernal now does over 4 bil ?

what a joke

Originally posted by Lightlord01 View Post
    Lets be serious here... a rogue who couldnt get 400m in avernal now does over 4 bil ?

what a joke
    There's no need to change anything for the frags, all they gotta do is make the avernal boss immune to the hp draining attacks.
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

I disagree..the need to change the trigger rate that the skill activates. Having it the same as all other classes gives them a huge advantage. Frost has a lower trigger rate..
      as well as making the avernal boss immune.

Comment

I disagree..the need to change the trigger rate that the skill activates. Having it the same as all other classes gives them a huge advantage. Frost has a lower trigger rate..
        as well as making the avernal boss immune.
        Agree, but seems like on the other versions too only frost & sunder triggering chances are cut to half for rogues.
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

unfair for rouge if they cut for half thats their strength lol check mages they are really hurt

Comment

Originally posted by shinjii02 View Post
            unfair for rouge if they cut for half thats their strength lol check mages they are really hurt
            Not really, rogues hits twice, so it wouldn't be unfair. Look at frost & sunder, those are cut to half for rogues.
            Stalkers OP.

Comment

what a joke
              easy...just make the frag they have and you get over 4 bil too
              IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
              Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
              Class:: Rogue
              Plane:: Eidolon
              LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
              Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

Originally posted by SkyRaZoR View Post
                you know how hard to get the new frag for non-casher?
                IGN: Camelot
                Server: Exigent Bluff
                Class:Knight

Inspiration, Domination to be the best that's my motivation

Comment

Originally posted by SkyRaZoR View Post
                  I have the new frag. The rogues 2 to 1 attacks make the thing trigger farm more than other classes.

Comment

I have the new frag. The rogues 2 to 1 attacks make the thing trigger farm more than other classes.
                    I'm sure he means to get the maximum frag (X). Getting Perfect I is as hard as getting Superior VII. Rogues' should get 3% triggerrate since 2.5% seems impossible to get.
                    Crystal Saga:
                    IGN: speeds
                    Server: Windshear Peaks
                    Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                    Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                    Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                    IGN: Speeds16
                    Server: Temple of Ibalize
                    Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
                      I'm sure he means to get the maximum frag (X). Getting Perfect I is as hard as getting Superior VII. Rogues' should get 3% triggerrate since 2.5% seems impossible to get.
                      I agree with you there. 2.5% is like zero% in real word results.

Comment

Well, the skill is just too op

Even if u have 1% chance to trigger it, some rogue with sb light and demonic can still trigger more than other classes.

I think the next update is prolly gonna nerf this skill in avernal.

Comment

Working...
                        X