Sengolia and Aura cosmetic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sengolia and Aura cosmetic

In Sengolia when char get aura from soul blue or red circle is blocked and it really annoying me since cannot determinate he/she friend or foe unless click attack.
    Please change the way of showing red or blue team, maybe like cursor in head of char or color it name to blue or red.
    Thank you
    currently ranger with weird soul
    (K1)skick

if you use your auto target key (the ` or ~ key) then it will only highlight players on the opposing team. That is what I do. R2 has known about this issue for a long time and I highly doubt they are ever going to do anything to fix it
    Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
    Character: Jessie
    Class: Priest
    Level: 106+
    Plane Eidolon
    Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

yup, that really nasty someone passing by but he/she is foe >,< bam and die..
      ranger should have more trap lol
      currently ranger with weird soul
      (K1)skick

Comment

since R2 isn't adressing this issue anytime soon: when you hoover your cursor over someone it either stays unchanged, meaning friend, or it changes into a sword, meaning foe. It's all I can think of as currently usable solution to this since using the "~"-key/autotargetting doesn't work for everyone.
        Crystal Saga:
        IGN: speeds
        Server: Windshear Peaks
        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
        IGN: Speeds16
        Server: Temple of Ibalize
        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Working...
        X