Enchanted Skill Dust & Badges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enchanted Skill Dust & Badges

Sir GM....i have suggestion here about Echanted skill dust n Bronze Silver Gold Badges
    what do u think if those items make avaiable in Item Mall....because we found out that time differences make some players hard to online at the time to do some events that contain those items.....i hope those items wll be avaiable in item mall soon...
    thanks

Gold badge problem was already solved by making gold badges available from "Dexter" in ladder for 50g.
    An Enchanted skill dust event would be nice though.
    Lvl: Eidolon 120
    IGN: (S18)Belle
    Guild: Crystalâ„¢
    Server: Shrine of Kithar/The Void/Lycanmarsh/Celestial Peaks/Tyria Village/Angel Island/Celestial Palace ~ Merged
    -Non Casher-

Comment

yeah...but enchanted skill dust n bronze also silver badges if avaiable in item mall will be cooler

Comment

I disagree. Badges are rewards for events, and can be obtained from the wishing well. They should remain rewards for event participation, not be available in the cash shop.

As for enchanted skill dust, there needs to be some rarity to at least some items in this game.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i agree to memorylane

Comment

agree.. ESD are way too hard to obtain... only the "luckyones" are the one having those benefits

Comment

Working...
            X