New Player's Thoughts...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Player's Thoughts...

I found this game and started playing for a day. For a browser game it seems to be one of the better ones I was able to find. My only real complaint (and yes I'm sure I'll get use to it if I continue to play) is the screen is overly busy, distractingly so. You have all of these shinning buttons wanting me to pay with cash, spin the dragon, like you on face book, etc... It would be very nice to have the option to hide some of these.

I think it would go a long way with your player base having the option to fully customize the positioning of the elements on their screens. Just thought I would share my perspective as a new player.. as lets be honest, your goal is to get as many people to try your game an stick with it in the hopes they make purchases with you. First impressions matter most when it comes down to it.

P.S. My 2nd complaint, the avatars when your selecting your character at the beginning... look dumb. A 3d model of what your character will actually look like with the option to customize hair, skin, face... would go a long way.
Working...
X