Teleport....Necro, Heavenly, SG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teleport....Necro, Heavenly, SG

can you perhaps add a teleport to Necro and Heavenly island from starglade? doing redemptions is annoying for those of us that have to go to necro then to heavenly.

a g r e e
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

+1000000000

Better yet, how about portals like the ones for the void so that we can click on links and run there without having to talk to the ardhon or shadow ghost?
      Last edited by MagnusVer; 03-09-2013, 02:17 PM.

Comment

annoying is not even getting close to describing it properly. it takes 5-10min to do ONE Redemption for lv116+. Add teleporting-function of 'Necropolis' and 'Heavenly Isles' to the Starglade Teleporter and I'm more than happy to run these redemptions even without soul prints.
        Crystal Saga:
        IGN: speeds
        Server: Windshear Peaks
        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
        IGN: Speeds16
        Server: Temple of Ibalize
        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

+9000. the thing i hate about redemption is you have to manually walk your butts to those location, it be so much easier with quest if there were a direct link so we don't actually have to do it manually. And the other solution without making it too easy to teleporter npc at SG, is making the necropolis teleporter npc be able to tele to heaven so we can bypass the whole go back to SG to ToL to Heavenly.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
            +9000. the thing i hate about redemption is you have to manually walk your butts to those location, it be so much easier with quest if there were a direct link so we don't actually have to do it manually. And the other solution without making it too easy to teleporter npc at SG, is making the necropolis teleporter npc be able to tele to heaven so we can bypass the whole go back to SG to ToL to Heavenly.
            For your first redemption of the day, link yourself (in party or whisper chat or whatever) the coords next to the ghost at twilight lv4. Then go to the monsters you're going to kill for the book and link yourself there too. Go to seira island and go to acropolis. If you're doing 111+, link yourself at l2 I think (I'm 120 so I forget). If you're doing 116+, link yourself in the middle of L3. Then for the remaining 3 redemptions, you already have premade links to reuse. That's how I do it and it cuts down on my red time drastically. Takes 5 mins and I do lvl 116 reds.
            (S14)Squintina
            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Another suggestion:
              -Town portal scrolls for specific towns. Can charge at 5s each compared to the generic town portal scroll @ 2s

Comment

That's from another game (not to mention it seems content-wise not along original chinese game and therefor impossible to get).
                Adding necropolis and heavenly isles to the Starglade-teleporter is more CS-style. In order for R2 to take suggestions it seems they have to be as easily as possible to implant.
                Crystal Saga:
                IGN: speeds
                Server: Windshear Peaks
                Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                IGN: Speeds16
                Server: Temple of Ibalize
                Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Working...
                X