Suggestion about Mount Extravaganza

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion about Mount Extravaganza

My Level is 41 and I have battle bear and I saw mount extravaganza but I can't reedem the free items bevause need to be level 45 I suggest if you changre it
    Server: Holorn Cliff
    Character name: NinjaWarrior
    Class: Protection Knight
    Plane: AirPlane :))
    LvL: 40
    Guild:
    Position: Novice
    A.K.A BeastMaster :D
    Because Every Day I catch Many Morphed Pets

Its been lvl45 cap since we use to abuse the event.

Comment

I just telling its not fair to us. We buy battle bear and the rewards is for lvl 45 only I suggest if you change it into level 40 to claim the rewards to fair other players because I want to change my battle bear into gorrilla titan please change it this is not for me its for everyone
      Server: Holorn Cliff
      Character name: NinjaWarrior
      Class: Protection Knight
      Plane: AirPlane :))
      LvL: 40
      Guild:
      Position: Novice
      A.K.A BeastMaster :D
      Because Every Day I catch Many Morphed Pets

Comment

Originally posted by Mark_12597 View Post
        I just telling its not fair to us. We buy battle bear and the rewards is for lvl 45 only I suggest if you change it into level 40 to claim the rewards to fair other players because I want to change my battle bear into gorrilla titan please change it this is not for me its for everyone
        Unfortunately you have to suck it up because a lot of people have lvl 40 alts, but it's a little harder to get to 45 (40-45 is an annoying leveling range). If they changed it back to 40, every strong person would make lvl 40 alts in 1-2 days.
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

If your toon is a main toon, then you should not complain about the lvl requirement. It might take a few days, but you will get to lvl 45. It does seem that lvl 40 to 45 takes the longest as a mortal, but it gets even worse when you are a scion over 90, and it seems to take forever to get to 100, or a 100+ Eid that seems to be taking forever to get to 120. Honestly, It would go back to massive abuse by alts. I can get an alt to lvl 40 in about 5 hours. If I run four alt accounts that means that in a 10 hour play day I could lvl 8 alts to lvl 40 and get the rewards. Sounds nice. Ha. But its not really fair for everyone. And I do not have a Titan yet either.

Anyways, R2 made it lvl 45 to help with the alt abuse. It has worked for the most part. But still, they are not going to change it because you are impatient.
          Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
          Character: Jessie
          Class: Priest
          Level: 106+
          Plane Eidolon
          Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Working...
          X