Available Quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Available Quests

I am posting this as a suggestion, not a bug report, because it is just a suggestion when coming from me.

In the Available Quests tab, it gives us the quests for a lot of previous events. There are two sets of ladder in there (Or was it three?), something called Faye's Diary (from before I started playing), and a bunch of others, more as I level up. I would suggest getting those out of there, so that it is easier for us to find the available quests in the tab called Available in the quests menu.

Not sure if this has been posted before, I looked and could not find anything on it, but it would be great for this to happen. Thanks!

Uh...please? It's been a few patches, and the list of quests available that are from old events grows longer, and clutters up the menu. Also, some items are still dropping from previous events, too, taking up pack space if you're AFK. There are two sets of the ladder ones, for instance, and the valentine's day quest items are still dropping. Someone just said in world chat (though i haven't checked) that they're unable to receive the daily hunt reward even though they've done two of them. Not sure if that's in available quests or when you go to collect the daily hunt...but it can be very confusing to people, especially noobs who weren't around to know those were events that are long past.

With all the questions and suggestions being asked that go unanswered, it really seems like you don't care much for the players, just the money from the cash shop. I'm sorry, but that really is how it seems.

Comment

This has indeed been suggested, and I think a few months ago they cleaned up some during a maintenance, but if you still had the quests in the active and abandoned them, it put them back into available. And new event quests since that maintenance also appear in there.

It's extremely annoying. Even if they don't fix it, I hope they have another clean up soon.
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Im tired of seeing Faye's diary quest when u cant do anything -_-
        The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

crystal saga has some annual events so why would erase faye when youll gonna get it again some time forward
          They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
          But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

that quest u mention cant abandon >.<
            Server : [S53] Exelow Hollows
            IGN:JustAShot
            Level:Eidolon 5x
            Class:Ranger(Hybrid AM)
            Guild: (S35)TheSpartans

"Believe The Impossible ,Discover The Incredible"

Comment

Working...
            X