[ Suggestion ]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ Suggestion ]

1. A 2-3 way whisper chat. - for example, you want to pm 2 person at the same time with the same message and such. with this, you may be able to do so in just a single chat. (so you can pm the 2 or 3 person even if they are in other party)

2. A Mailing system. - which allows you to pm an offline person and also allows you to send him an item thru mail.

3. Auto Sell items - for you not to teleport back to town just to sell items in your bag. might be convenient for people who has less bag space.

4. a Buy and Sell Vending system. - for example you are buying an MC for a certain price while you are afk, if a seller saw your vend that you need those with price he sells it, he don't need to wait for you to come back and sell MC.

5. Married Couple Daily Quest. - which allows the couple to do a single quest and get a specific item/s or reward/s (coupons for example).

6. a Town territorial. - which allows the guild to compete to get specific town (Tree of Life map, for instance). 1 town per guild (a certain guild cannot compete for 2 town)

7. a 2 type weekly event. a) for those who are lvl80 below. and b) for lvl80+ ppl. ( this will let ALL players to get the benefit for weekly event)

8. a teleport scroll for each map. -which allows you to teleport to any map.

Have Fun.
    Last edited by xchreizhan; 07-25-2012, 03:41 AM. Reason: Additionals

simple

mke a party

Comment

3, 7, 8 agreed
      7 as long as events dont recognize exploitation
      3, 8 anyway how would these ideas be implemented, as i find it hard
      6 r u a us ressident? it seems you wanna split land of vidalia into states
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by xchreizhan View Post
        1. A 2-3 way whisper chat. - for example, you want to pm 2 person at the same time with the same message and such. with this, you may be able to do so in just a single chat. (so you can pm the 2 or 3 person even if they are in other party)

2. A Mailing system. - which allows you to pm an offline person and also allows you to send him an item thru mail.

3. Auto Sell items - for you not to teleport back to town just to sell items in your bag. might be convenient for people who has less bag space.

4. a Buy and Sell Vending system. - for example you are buying an MC for a certain price while you are afk, if a seller saw your vend that you need those with price he sells it, he don't need to wait for you to come back and sell MC.

5. Married Couple Daily Quest. - which allows the couple to do a single quest and get a specific item/s or reward/s (coupons for example).

6. a Town territorial. - which allows the guild to compete to get specific town (Tree of Life map, for instance). 1 town per guild (a certain guild cannot compete for 2 town)

7. a 2 type weekly event. a) for those who are lvl80 below. and b) for lvl80+ ppl. ( this will let ALL players to get the benefit for weekly event)

8. a teleport scroll for each map. -which allows you to teleport to any map.

Have Fun.
        1) Make a party
        2) Tell someone else to pass the message
        3) Town Portal Scroll... Don't be lazy...
        4) Don't be afk...
        5) A Day In Vidalia, Daily Hunt and Dungeons are annoying enough to solve.
        6) No. If you wanna own something, get stronger.
        7) Avernal?
        8) Win the Land Grab and go for Seignor teleporter...

I have stated my reasons why all the suggestiong are un-necessary... what are your reasons? laziness? lol
        I, the master troll, solemnly swear that I am up to no good...

~(°.•)`¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿`(•.°)~
        Char : (S24)Daggerash
        Server : Tundara
        Spouse : (S24)Konoichi
        Guild : (S6)Athena
        Awesomeness level : ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OVER 9000!!!
        (屮゚Д゚)屮 щ(゚Д゚щ)

Yes, I have managed to get my avatar to move... U Jelly?

Comment

Originally posted by MrEvolve View Post

1) Make a party
          2) Tell someone else to pass the message
          3) Town Portal Scroll... Don't be lazy...
          4) Don't be afk...
          5) A Day In Vidalia, Daily Hunt and Dungeons are annoying enough to solve.
          6) No. If you wanna own something, get stronger.
          7) Avernal?
          8) Win the Land Grab and go for Seignor teleporter...

I have stated my reasons why all the suggestiong are un-necessary... what are your reasons? laziness? lol
          3) might be he meant it when go to dungeons, dungeons drops sucks yet sometimes they do give valuable ones
          5) its only for married couples
          6) r u suggesting a sole ruler of town instead of guild?
          8) seignor teleporter? it does exist? cool,,, how does it works?
          They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
          But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Working...
          X