Seng

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seng

I like made a suggestion during seng and everyone agreed.

They should make a pvp chat for red and blue side but they only need one chat but only red can see red and blue for blue.

and also make seng easier to win or something ... remove those towers guz all those noobs atks the towers and not the freaking CRYSTAL!

just 1 tower at the crystal is ok.

Make a pvp that is always active in which you can queue even if your not at the guard. Or at least 2 more seng at the other 2 times guz seng is too late or too early for me.

this is my list of suggestions!

Originally posted by kamaninon1 View Post
    I like made a suggestion during seng and everyone agreed.

They should make a pvp chat for red and blue side but they only need one chat but only red can see red and blue for blue.

and also make seng easier to win or something ... remove those towers guz all those noobs atks the towers and not the freaking CRYSTAL!

just 1 tower at the crystal is ok.

Make a pvp that is always active in which you can queue even if your not at the guard. Or at least 2 more seng at the other 2 times guz seng is too late or too early for me.

this is my list of suggestions!
    my opinion about your suggestions.. ^^

The only thing that I think is good is the chat for each team. Yes indeed it is needed because most of the time world chat is being used for it. Thus, the opposite team knows the other team's tactics.

Towers? problem with them? towers isnt the problem dude, it's the players itself. So the game doesn't have anything to do with it.
    And my opinion about your last suggestion.. i can't understand it.. XD

and don't put too much emoticons.. ^^
    Last edited by shemka; 05-31-2012, 05:31 AM.
    IGN : Arianne
    • Server :Exenden Realm
    • Class :Priest
    • Pet : Baby Demon
    • Guild : â—„Swaggâ–º
    • Guild Position : Guild Founder

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
    ―Albert Camus

Comment

i'm lost somewhere at the last idea but yeah seng is too late for asian-time... it's kinda hard to collect silver for us who can't or dont want to stay up till dawn like me i can't stay up until 2am in the dawn @_@ just for seng

Comment

hmmm if you destroy the tower you can also get exp.. so thats the purpose of tower in seng... thats all

Comment

Towers? problem with them? towers isnt the problem dude, it's the players itself. So the game doesn't have anything to do with it.
          thing is with seng i want to destroy the crystal but then the "NOOBS" comes and only atk the towers ~ i tell them to go to the crystal but :noooo: so that pisses me so much off that i just screw around. the game is little bit boring for me because of that seng.

also make like a bg thats open 24/7 in which we can do pvp
          Make a pvp that is always active in which you can queue even if your not at the guard.
          so where-ever you are you queue for a bg and one you mostly only do pvp, like a seng without crystals and towers (goal - first team with X-kills or kill the boss at the ememies base)
          Make a guild vs Guild bg (not ds or gr) one where you only fight!

mayby also a 1vs1,2vs2,3vs3,5vs5,10vs10-bg/areana tipes

And my opinion about your last suggestion.. i can't understand it.. XD
          I meant make times when people can do seng around the server-time clock (for example 12pm,3pm,6pm,9pm,12am,3am,6am,9am) to ensure all TIME-something to play seng

and don't put too much emoticons.. ^^
          sorry was bored because the servers was down due to maintenance

GM OR SOMEONE OFFICIAL LOOK AT THIS SUGESTIONS!

Comment

GM OR SOMEONE OFFICIAL LOOK AT THIS SUGESTIONS!
            Ideas from this section are being read and being considered. However, coming up with an idea is not as easy as implementing it all at once and that is the reason that as much as possible we try to provide as much update step by step whenever there is a maintenance. We hope that you understand and we appreciate your patience.

Comment

Working...
            X