Warriors Trial Quiz Poll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warriors Trial Quiz Poll

This is a fun event where we test our wits, but its on middle of Seng time. Seng time L2 usually last longer than 30mins to make it fun we dont kill the crystal and just fight with outher team.
    Would it be great if Warriors Trial be transferred on 10:30 (after Guild Resource) instead? Since the first event, Guild Resource is from 9:00 -10:00 then Quarry at 10:00-10:15 and
    the next event is on 13:00.. lots of free time from 10:15 until 13:00, it would better to use this time slot rather than colliding with other event such as Seng.

Just a suggestion.. Move the Quiz event (Warriors Trial) in a better timeslot. Please don't collide events, most fun events are collided with others already like GR/Trove/SOTF.
    The game would be more fun and enjoyable if all events have its own time.
    More enjoyable, people might get motivated to cash out, be vip and invite friends.

-caia
    switch time
    73.81%
    keep the same
    26.19%

IGN: prNu
    BR: 4.4M+
    Class: 80 Corsair
    Server: 48

ofcourse not all of us have the same vacant time. some are free from after Guild resource 1 til Delivery 1 (10:00-13:00) and after Hellstorm until Reset (21:45-23:59).
    The 10:30 is just suggestion. Its up to R2 to change the time if they want
    Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
    Server:(S22)Tyria Village
    Spouse: (S23)Socrates
    Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
    -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
    -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
    -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

the poll is for a change of time not for the time suggested

IGN: prNu
      BR: 4.4M+
      Class: 80 Corsair
      Server: 48

Comment

if u change the time many people will miss out on another event im already missing 2nd seng treasure trove and hellstorm simply coz there on to late and its the same with others not all events have to revole around just 1 time zone

Comment

I agree 15:30's not a good time. I'm not too fond of 10:30, but it's still better than the time it's on now.
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Our sengolia's never last beyond 15:02 so I don't mind the time at the moment much. However between Guild resource and Delivery (9:00-10:00 -> 13:00-13:30) really is a big gap of nothingness which I wouldn't mind to see the Quiz in.
            Crystal Saga:
            IGN: speeds
            Server: Windshear Peaks
            Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
            Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
            Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
            IGN: Speeds16
            Server: Temple of Ibalize
            Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

I think having it during GG 18:00 or 18:01 would be a good time since most people would be in there doing nothing. They could play the game while they earn XP.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
                I think having it during GG 18:00 or 18:01 would be a good time since most people would be in there doing nothing. They could play the game while they earn XP.
                or while camping the wolrd boss..

Comment

booo let it like this or set it earlier not later stupids >.<

Comment

If change time at all, make it earlier. There are plenty of events at late times, give something for the morning people >.> (I'm fine with any time as long as it won't get any later than it is right now.)
                    Crystal Saga:
                    IGN: speeds
                    Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                    Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                    Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                    IGN: Speeds16
                    Server: Temple of Ibalize
                    Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
                      If change time at all, make it earlier. There are plenty of events at late times, give something for the morning people >.> (I'm fine with any time as long as it won't get any later than it is right now.)
                      ^ this, there's already so much we are missing out on. Quiz is the latest thing at a reasonable hour.
                      IGN: Sigrun
                      [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
                      [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
                      Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
                      Sigrun
                      Mage lvl 38

Comment

Laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone,

Haux S>>>62

Comment

Hey if you make it earlier i need to wake up @4 o clock to play cs 0.0
                          You can reach the stars if you persevere and believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Xtrmcrits View Post
                            Hey if you make it earlier i need to wake up @4 o clock to play cs 0.0
                            I think it should stay the same for this reason

Comment

Naaa just for 1 person this cant be denied GM the majority wants it changed so let it be changed

Comment

Working...
                              X