bank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bank

it will be a new place or just a corner of nexus a place where u can store gold and money even crystals it will have interest rates and fees like a normal bank it will be free and be used by any character no matter the level also it will have a crystals part to it to improve the bank if u can buy crystals the interest could be higher or u can store more gold or have more then one bank account by having this r2games(the makers of crystal saga) will get more money and us players will get free money from the interests i personally think its a great idea and i hope u think that as well i am Darkslayer playing in Sukemo Bluff my email is yuannan@live.com contact me if u wish to improve my idea i don't mind if its negative as those are the best advice leave comments and ways my idea can be improved.
    33.33%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    16.67%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    50.00%

ps if u like the idea and wnt to make it real give me 999999999999 crystals... lol only jokin

Comment

Wow, fantasy adventure to reality economics... =))
      "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

Originally posted by R21865526 View Post
        it will be a new place or just a corner of nexus a place where u can store gold and money even crystals it will have interest rates and fees like a normal bank it will be free and be used by any character no matter the level also it will have a crystals part to it to improve the bank if u can buy crystals the interest could be higher or u can store more gold or have more then one bank account by having this r2games(the makers of crystal saga) will get more money and us players will get free money from the interests i personally think its a great idea and i hope u think that as well i am Darkslayer playing in Sukemo Bluff my email is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX contact me if u wish to improve my idea i don't mind if its negative as those are the best advice leave comments and ways my idea can be improved.
        Holy **** I love this idea. This would really discourage me from using money. With interest... maybe not on xtals though would be cool but on gold.... best idea ever. YOU NEED TO DO THIS GM.

P.S. I removed your email from the quote, you shouldn't put your info on here... A mod will probably remind you soon and remove your email from post.
        Server: (S6)Windshear Peaks
        Player: (S6)Austin
        Spouse: (S6)Wisteria889
        Level: 76+ Scion

Comment

Working...
        X