Soul Prints for Ladder?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul Prints for Ladder?

I see alot of people complaining that they find it hard to get Soul Prints and that there should be more ways of getting them and since it seems like you aren't going to update your dragon hunt any time soon then maybe this way would work better?

So the idea I had was what if you could make it so, like Soul Shards we could also get Soul Prints(Bound) from ladder? For every 20 floors maybe? Every 10 floors seems a little too generous even to me... If not soul prints then how about Earth Soul Orbs or maybe even both... Just a suggestion but hopefully people will agree with this because it is alot harder to get the materials for a sperion than I thought it would be and it seems like the majority of scions and eidolons I talk to feel the same way...

Maybe SP every 25 stage, so maximum of 3 a day and that way ladder 75 will have a meaning and people won't just stop at 70 to get the SS.
    (S56)TpstT
    A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
    ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
    come visit ;)

Comment

agree......

Bellas Chasm
      (S49)Squall
      Eidolon Knight
      Ultrasaurus Rex gen 2
      Demon Lord Wings +2
      Kilin

Amethyst Forest
      (S41)Tomilyn
      Eidolon Priest
      Ultrasaurus Rex Gen 3
      Demon Lord Wings
      Kilin

Comment

Or they could make it so you could buy them from the vendors in the ladder for gold. That would be nice. The only place in the game that you could buy them with gold outside of player shops.
        Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
        Character: Jessie
        Class: Priest
        Level: 106+
        Plane Eidolon
        Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Buying SP x1 from ladder vendors is fantastic idea

Comment

Working...
          X