• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time visible for every chat

Something like this:

15:30 ((S11) Jacksparrow): Hello
    15:33 ((S11) Tiffany): Hello handsome

That way know when the message was sent and recieved. Very usefull to follow up guild chat, world chat and Trade chat.

Yours,
    Bullets

The chat's are too small already as it is with the (S#) in front of all names, just make a guess of when about the message was sent to you and if it was a long time ago just say you didn't see it before.
    Crystal Saga:
    IGN: speeds
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
    Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
    Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
    IGN: Speeds16
    Server: Temple of Ibalize
    Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

I think this would be useful if the time was a hover feature. Sometimes I get whispers and I dont know when they were sent, the WC can only hold so much so sometimes when WC is very active and you had been afk for like 5 minutes, you can have a whisper and not know it or know when it was sent because WC has already knocked it off. But if you hover over and it says something like "sent at *time*" and have it be server time, then you can judge what time it was sent to you.
      Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
      Character: Jessie
      Class: Priest
      Level: 106+
      Plane Eidolon
      Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

i like that

Comment

Originally posted by JessieAileen View Post
          I think this would be useful if the time was a hover feature. Sometimes I get whispers and I dont know when they were sent, the WC can only hold so much so sometimes when WC is very active and you had been afk for like 5 minutes, you can have a whisper and not know it or know when it was sent because WC has already knocked it off. But if you hover over and it says something like "sent at *time*" and have it be server time, then you can judge what time it was sent to you.
          you could just go to the Whispers-tab, that's why they made several independant tabs..
          Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
          IGN: Smurfs16
          Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
          [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

Yeah... I dont think that you are getting my point. There have been times when I sat down after being AFK, clicking on my whisper tab, seeing that someone said something to me... but not knowing how long ago it was. So I click back to WC and scroll up trying to see when it was. But WC was very active at the time so I cannot even see the whisper from there. So then I whisper back to the person asking if they still want my help with their party or whatever and find out that they dont because it was 10 minutes ago that they were asking. So a hover over time would be nice. If it does not happen then I am not worried about it. I can see why having the time IN the post would take up too much room, but a hover over would not be a bother.
            Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
            Character: Jessie
            Class: Priest
            Level: 106+
            Plane Eidolon
            Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

ya, you need to know if the ladder party was posted 1 min ago or 30 min ago. sometime wc is dead for hours

Comment

Originally posted by JessieAileen View Post
                Yeah... I dont think that you are getting my point. There have been times when I sat down after being AFK, clicking on my whisper tab, seeing that someone said something to me... but not knowing how long ago it was. So I click back to WC and scroll up trying to see when it was. But WC was very active at the time so I cannot even see the whisper from there. So then I whisper back to the person asking if they still want my help with their party or whatever and find out that they dont because it was 10 minutes ago that they were asking. So a hover over time would be nice. If it does not happen then I am not worried about it. I can see why having the time IN the post would take up too much room, but a hover over would not be a bother.
                Many times I have to hover over the chat to click between the lines to walk there. But besides that I am getting your point, which is you're not active enough or bothered with simply replying to that person to ask, as you just said, if the party f.e. is still needing another member. Communication between players directly is far better than having every little ittybitty feature implanted.
                Also if WC is dead for hours, I'm sure you'd notice that if you posted in WC someone will/won't reply and you got your answer.

Trade-chat already ended up being absolete/an extra channel for spamming, why fill it up more with rather nonsense stuff because you can't ask someone if the request is still standing or not.
                Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
                IGN: Smurfs16
                Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
                [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

Working...
                X