Unfair Sengolia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfair Sengolia

I've been playing crystal saga for a while now but I am still just level 50 mortal and when i get in Sengolia every time there are a lot of people that are level 120 eidolon and they kill me and lots of guys that are weaker with 1 hit. Now my suggestion is that Sengolia splits like the avernal realm because I don't think its fair this way and. Of course that those people who are higher level wont compplain about this because they cen get tons of honor from it but this way sengolia finishes in 5 minutes.
    Enyoy each and every game you play.

a g ree
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by R2703115 View Post
      I've been playing crystal saga for a while now but I am still just level 50 mortal and when i get in Sengolia every time there are a lot of people that are level 120 eidolon and they kill me and lots of guys that are weaker with 1 hit. Now my suggestion is that Sengolia splits like the avernal realm because I don't think its fair this way and. Of course that those people who are higher level wont compplain about this because they cen get tons of honor from it but this way sengolia finishes in 5 minutes.
      Good luck getting Sengolia changed. People have been complaining about the level/stat difference for the last year and R2 games hasnt done a thing....Just goes to show how much R2 cares about the players. >.>
      IGN: (S6)Brian21
      Class: Anti-Mage Ranger
      Honor: Archduke
      Lvl: Scion 85
      Pet: Super Demon, Teeka, Fire Lord
      Guild: (S6)Athena
      Server: Windshear Peaks
      Wings: Angel Lord

Comment

agrees O_O isnt it voided?

Comment

I like seng as how it is, I'm a lvl 58 mortal and I just don't want to wait for my medals & honor. >,<
          • Server: Emerald Ridge
          • Character: Dylan
          • Class: Elementalist
          • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
          • Guild: Reborn

Comment

People complained about unfair sengolia's even when lv80 mortal was the levelcap. Split the battleground into planes and people start complaining about lv80 scions dominating (or lv120's with epic purgatory). If not there people complain about Lv80 mortals with slayers since everyone else rebirths to scion there (lv80 mortal farming everyone else that's trying to get to 80).
            Crystal Saga:
            IGN: speeds
            Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
            Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
            Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
            IGN: Speeds16
            Server: Temple of Ibalize
            Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

The only way to make sengolia fair is to split it by stats.

Like people whose highest stat is 5000-4000. all face each other.

And then like 6000-7000.

And continue that up until maybe 30,000.

I dont really think it needs to go above 30,000 because most people who have stats that high have already acquired all of the medals that they need.

Comment

Most likely too hard to code, and what if I just strip down on gear and re-equip once assigned inside?:P
                Crystal Saga:
                IGN: speeds
                Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                IGN: Speeds16
                Server: Temple of Ibalize
                Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
                  Most likely too hard to code, and what if I just strip down on gear and re-equip once assigned inside?:P
                  Haha if you want to.

Comment

cs will never make seng even for the fact they hope you get sick of being farmed and cash to get stronger

Comment

Working...
                    X