Crystal Reviving in Battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Reviving in Battlegrounds

Seriously this option is abused way too much. Any battleground involving PVP should have this disabled or have a sizeable cooldown (1 minute?) placed on it. The fact that it is so spammable only ruins the game. Think about it. Who has crystals? The people who charge and get ahead of everybody. So now you're saying that after taking down a significantly stronger player they can press 1 button and put all your effort to nothing. AND THEY DO THIS MULTIPLE TIMES. This may not seem like such a big deal until you see it first hand.

Let's take a look at it...

1) Sengolia - Sure you put a balancer for the weaker people, but having that ridiculously overpowered casher revive every two seconds on your crystal to end it is stupidly broken. What's more is there's nothing you can do to stop it. They're hard enough to kill and when you do they get right back up beside the crystal. There was a casher in the server once who needed badges and just revived ont he crystal every seng to end it. It's simply game breaking.

2) Dragon Sword - They basically have to get to the sword and then it's theirs. It's not a battleground, it's a race when the guy simply revives multiple times and keeps picking up the dragon sword since others are unable to pick it up even after killing the guy for several seconds. Then they kill every non crystal reviver eventually, which now all have to run back to where the guy was. In other words: Crystal revive = Instant dragon sword

3) Guild Resource - What's the point of fighting someone just to have them crystal revive and kill you. You kill them, they revive and kill you then take the resources dropped.

4) Gotor/Transport/Plunder - The same idea. Fights already end within seconds in older servers. There is not even skill involved in fights anymore. It's turned into who ever can crystal revive the most will win.

5) Champions Bluff - 1 guy gets to harvest one crop revives-picks up-revives again until he gets out. Same as dragon sword.

6) Land Grab - Anyone who has been in any land grab can tell you how much crystal revive changes the battle. You should remember how stupid the fights were back when everyone got infinite crystal revive, it was ok since everyone had it but now only a select few can. Mind you these people are usually the heavy casher that can throw down $20 a week just to revive enough times for the battle. It's because of that stupid event some people came up with what the strategy to mash buttons and crystal revive their way to victory. This has been utilized to the point of ridiculousness.. spawn camping, holding a tower forever, winning every fight..There are so many things wrong with it. Having to rebuff then heal then travel back to the tower is time consuming and very costly while your enemies hold the towers due to them having a few more lives than you.

What's more it's a measly 20 crystals. I know you need money since it is a business but, the least you can do is make the amount much much higher to compensate how much this does for a player. There are so many ways to fix this:

- Add a cooldown so it isn't spammable
    - Remove completely
    - Increase the amount of crystals required to make it less susceptible to abuse

Think about it and prove to us that you not only care about your paying customers. Fyi I do VIP, charge and crystal revive as well so no I'm not being biased. All I want is for the game to attempt to have some sort of balance...

1) pick a non xtal rev user then
    2) many said ds is useless as frag released | y bother
    3) then ignore them |just collect and complete gr
    4) know gotor glitch
    5) ....
    6) well at least they allow you to join lg

of all thats simply the power of green
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by elsage View Post
      1) pick a non xtal rev user then
      2) many said ds is useless as frag released | y bother
      3) then ignore them |just collect and complete gr
      4) know gotor glitch
      5) ....
      6) well at least they allow you to join lg

of all thats simply the power of green
      1) How does that even make sense...
      2) Then why keep the event
      3) How do you ignore someone that keeps killing you
      4) Do tell so that can be fixed as well
      5) It has a been done. For pride if anything else, stupid but people do it...
      6) Allow me to join? So LG was meant to be a casher only event?

So they want the game for pure cashers only. Ok let me go inform every non casher I know.

Thanks for sharing your useless answers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sephyrx View Post
        1) How does that even make sense...
        2) Then why keep the event
        3) How do you ignore someone that keeps killing you
        4) Do tell so that can be fixed as well
        5) It has a been done. For pride if anything else, stupid but people do it...
        6) Allow me to join? So LG was meant to be a casher only event?

So they want the game for pure cashers only. Ok let me go inform every non casher I know.

Thanks for sharing your useless answers.
        1) mbdr |anyway sengolia is helpless |just enjoy 'as it is'
        2) because people like me still crave for ds |i wish they give more event with ds as rewards
        3) by staying away from them
        4) someone did that then hes 'silenced' |that y i ask you to 'know' it
        5)....
        6) there was someone posted about some xtal user using their puppet guild to prevent other guild join lg
        youre welcome
        They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
        But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by elsage View Post
          1) mbdr |anyway sengolia is helpless |just enjoy 'as it is'
          2) because people like me still crave for ds |i wish they give more event with ds as rewards
          3) by staying away from them
          4) someone did that then hes 'silenced' |that y i ask you to 'know' it
          5)....
          6) there was someone posted about some xtal user using their puppet guild to prevent other guild join lg
          youre welcome
          Instead of continuing to reply to your attempt at derailing the thread I'll simply take it as proof that what I'm saying is right. You've said nothing to contradict what I've stated and in fact only suggested that the only way to deal with the crystal reviving abuse is to run away and ignore it. So basically accept that the game is only meant for cashers. Okthxbai

Comment

Don't mind elsage there are hardly constructive posts of him. I agree to your post however that Crystal Revive is a stupid feature completely screwing over the idea of Player Vs Player as the cashers turns into infinite lives and the player only has 1. We used to have a knight on our server, OP as could be at those times. Takes forever to kill and somehow in sengolia he -always- "lagclicked" on revive. (too much lag didn't intend to click it, yet it happened every day every seng) Just so he could get his silvers.
            In Delivery/Plunder the deliverer has no use for Revive since you can not die in order to complete. The plunderer however can revive his butt off untill the deliverer finally died.

I use VIP as well but never Crystal Revive, find it a waste of money and a moneypit they made the option in the middle of your screen, prone to be accidentally clicked. I'd love a cooldown as well of say 10min. Another option would be more crystals = lower cooldown. 10min/20xtal, 5min/50 xtal, 1min/120xtal. And that's the max, no less cooldown than that.

What I'd like to see most of all is the button completely gone for people who hate to crystal revive on accident. F.e. in Systems, make an option like with the Orbs for "crystal revive on". When you don't checker the option, upon death the Crystal Revive option shows up as Grey (like in ladder) and can't click it.
            Crystal Saga:
            IGN: speeds
            Server: Windshear Peaks
            Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
            Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
            Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
            IGN: Speeds16
            Server: Temple of Ibalize
            Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Working...
            X