Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i have an idea. to all moderator please read this for the next event/or non event.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have an idea. to all moderator please read this for the next event/or non event.

well lets go to the point. i have an idea about the costume maybe you should make a disney costume or kingdom hearts costume. i really like those costume on kingdom heart 2.. and my others suggestion is can you lower the star luck for achievment to morph mount, pet and wings? it cost too many item. greater mount upgrade is too costly, and heroic wings and ethereal wings too much, and then morph crystal too expensive too. but the worst things is greater mount upgrade you need it about 30-35 gmut. to transform bear to gorilla. and not to mention there is a lucky star.. now all of the item not like 2 years ago everything is expensive. can you at least lower the lucky star achievment?

i am not trying to be rude. but i can't stand it anymore... please tell your higher up...

1. maybe you should suggest that the costume should be bound after equip
    2. if you suggest that, ppl will become lazy, MY bear now is on 5 star, im just waiting for another gmut event to earn more GMUT
    IGN: xSpade
    Server: zensho Island
    Class/Job: rogue

Comment

First, they cannot use idea's from any other copyrighted material to make costumes or events. Therefor it is against the law for them to make costumes based on KH or Disney.

Second. They are not going to lower the lucky stars rate. And there is NOT going to be another GMUT event. You can get bound Gmuts from a perm exchange that was implemented that the community asked for. You also get a GMUT reward for every mount you upgrade to starting with Bear. You can also get GMUTS from the rebirth quest, the guessing game, the quiz, Chambers of Fate, etc. There are tons of events that give gmuts. Just as there are a bunch of events that give EW. HW are farmable, so they are never going to lower the lucky stars on that one, and where MC are not easily attainable at the moment you can also get these from certain permanent events.

I understand your frustration. It is not easy for anyone that is not a mega casher. But the rest of us deal and understand that they didnt have to give us any events that gave cash shop items.

Comment

Working...
      X