losing players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• losing players

by now i think we all agree players are leaving due to cash/noncasher scenario and the scareness of items my server we ALL!!! need charm atm so blessing are less and less.. 7.5k charm is alot O.o i dont even got 100 and i have 2 stacks of ladder gems and 4 stacks of bronze honors we need to make a good event dealing around that O.o hw drop in every dungeon y not DC? at least vault NM lol and exe hard and better drop/enchant rate because +11 IS NOT!! gonna hapen while i play O.o my freind made perfect auguric b4 i even make sup frag VIII so im falling behind alot and i cant do anything i see lvl 120 casher use seal broken 24/7 i have lvl 4 peace atm i could use a rose/free crystal event right about now we all could pls think about this. it would be very appreciated and i can finally make charm instead of losing it... and free 5k crystals like every holiday? perfect we all can buy/sell costumes and such would help economy also a gold event 5g from a pack? 5p is better i cant even do anythign with 5g atm and a 2nd chamber of fate that resets so 40g for that same stuff that happens right after hell storm 20g at first chamber 20g at 2nd and the rewards double and 2nd also no pk allowed inside gold rooms because lvl 120s i go in with 12g hoping to make 1p at least gold room.. dead b4 even 1g.. same gold room.. killed by same person. still no gold.. gold crops killed b4 collecting 1 crop gold chest A gone because someone else got it... changed need to be made! like all chars can collect from chests and it wont go away would help alot with using 1-5 passes to be ported in same room with no chest or anything in it now im too lazy to put up poll lol
    rose event
    7.14%
    ladder gem event
    10.71%
    honor badge event
    14.29%
    free crystal event
    28.57%
    frag/sperion reward system
    14.29%
    just unbound the stuff we got >.>
    25.00%

rose event
    honor badge event
    free crystal event
    just unbound the stuff we got >.>
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Working...
    X