Again Enchanting..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again Enchanting..

WHy its so damn hard to enchant anything ? **** armor enchant with 1 stone at 8% n frag weapon fail at 65% with 4x dragon xtals..
    Also.. why it fail to 9+ ? Cant figure anything to make it a bit easier ?
    We need something.. like safe stones on higher enchant tries or higher safe spot.. not 3+ one..
    This is really sad when i farm 4 days at exelorn, collecting majors n after 120+ wasted i get lower enchant level on equip than it was at start..
    Dont mention crazy price for majors n dc.. people are just bored and dont even trying to do this.. for what minuscule profits ?
    Nah we need changes..

I don't believe the percentages, cuz I needed 3 stks of enchanted stones just to upgrade my Saint's Nightshade robe to +7 >,<
    • Server: Emerald Ridge
    • Character: Dylan
    • Class: Elementalist
    • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
    • Guild: Reborn

Comment

The enchant system is a big troll. =.=

I got my Slayer's Dagger to +8 on must magic dust alone, while with Majors, I can't even pass +9.
      Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
      IGN: Silverblitz
      Guild: Apocalypse
      Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
      Lv: 123 Eidolon
      Honor: Emperor
      Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

Well.. my sword took 100+ DC'S to get it to +11, while my stupid slayer helm got +15 even tho i didn't plan for it to happen.
        IGN:Uncle_HoChiMinh
        Level: decently high
        BR: decently high
        Class:rogue
        Server:1

Comment

it's all about luck ._.
          Dumbmasses ;

A term for the majority of people who willfully stay ignorant and follow the prevailing sentiment on a wide variety of issues. Those who can't think for themselves. A perfect compliment or synonym for Sheeple.
          >>> <<<

Comment

Originally posted by RexTec View Post
            it's all about luck ._.
            Luck? Think about this idea..
            A fragarach frost that has 10% chance of being activated, a wings with a 2% chance to activate and a Sunder with 5% to proc over a 50%+ success rate of enchanting... which do you think success on being enchanted/activated faster? think about the "success rate". I know gears and weapon/wings passive is different but the logic over it is not.

PS: you don't need to spam skill just to get a sunder, it activates most of the time in dungeons. oh, also in psy NM even if you can only hit mobs there with 2-hit kill.

Comment

Working...
            X