Food Scramble

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food Scramble

There should be different types of Food Scrambles for guild levels. The higher the guild the more members that are in and on top of that the boss is strong how would someone level 20+ be able to kill something like that? There are people staying in Food Scramble to take the kills so no other guild can get the food for their guild boss.
    I wouldn't do anything for a Klondike Bar

Ign:WhiteOokami

yes its quite annoying
    blackrose26
    eidolon lvl 84
    cragstone server

Comment

it should also be done like gr more than once a day but you can only do it one time a day
      blackrose26
      eidolon lvl 84
      cragstone server

Comment

for now there is only one time for people to do it which is why people are being bullies about it
        I wouldn't do anything for a Klondike Bar

Ign:WhiteOokami

Comment

Can scramble also have like a 24 hour window wherein you come do your thing and points get added (once everyday ie) . A lot of players are not on during the time the activity happens and thus building up points for the guild boss becomes really annoying
          Last edited by Fa59_rpearce71; 06-07-2014, 04:14 AM.
          IGN : zq_DeathStab
          Server : S33
          What goes around comes around real hard

Comment

They should add more times for this, like with most events, avernal, guild resource, corruption, delivery, seng, dragonspine. All but the second two listed here all have caps on them, avernal you can only do once a day, guild resource is the same and corruption you can enter twice but can only do a total of 5 runs., delivery can only be done once, twice if you're a VIP/casher. I don't see why they can't just add one or two more time slots for it and also, the Food Savages need to spawn faster. Maybe add another time slot at about 11:00 when nothing is really happening or make it last two hours instead of one.

So my suggestions are;
            • More time slots
            • Spawn faster
            • Last longer

Comment

Or maybe add a quest in guild quests so you can get some boss food. Lol the boss in my guild is stuck for the last 55 points for purple since ages now
              IGN : zq_DeathStab
              Server : S33
              What goes around comes around real hard

Comment

Disable all types of pvp. (Some kill the savage, then you. Or the other way around)
                Down with (bound) items!!

Comment

Working...
                X