The Talaman Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Talaman Arena

In my community, recently the talaman arena has been completely deserted.
    For the past week, there's been only 2 or 3 people showing each talaman, which is quite boring.
    Might I suggest sweetening the rewards in talaman, just for more people to show? I know that if you add some sort of honor bonus, just as an example, for 80points-- 80 honor, 130 points - 150 honor, 190 points - 250 honor, 240 points - 500 honor, there's bound to be honor-savy players to start talamaning. :3

Also i've noticed a large increase in lagg when inside the talaman arena, which you may wish to look into.
    My Ping and FPS will be fine and completely green and My skills won't be hitting anyone along with nobody moving until after a few seconds and the screen glitches back to the live connection.

~Thanks
    Server : Kaymo Mountain
    Character : (S3)AlfredFTW
    Class : Hybrid STR Ranger
    Level : 100 Scion
    Guild : (S2)Dragonspine
    Be sure to check out :

Take your alts in there and score easy points

Comment

Originally posted by alfredmoney View Post

Might I suggest sweetening the rewards in talaman, just for more people to show? I know that if you add some sort of honor bonus, just as an example, for 80points-- 80 honor, 130 points - 150 honor, 190 points - 250 honor, 240 points - 500 honor, there's bound to be honor-savy players to start talamaning. :3
      honor is no sweet no more for ease gaining at sengolia, so raising tamalan honor reward wouldnt differ anything

Originally posted by Kodabear82388 View Post
      Take your alts in there and score easy points
      hes a lvl100 scion, i dont think hes after for score or honor, he just want lively pvp arena i believe
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Working...
      X