fragarach changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fragarach changes

- Rangers have the second highest attack passive attack speed of the classes. first being rogues. For an equally geared Rangers, and the other 4 classes, rangers artic blast will out damage them, from what i have experienced. how's that fair with the second highest chance to trigger?

-Priests have the lowest attack speed, and the highest duration for defult attack of the 5 classes. yet have the same chance to trigger. i think Priests deserve a small increases for chance for trigger.

Triggering with casting skills.
    - for Mages, and priests who use skills with a cast time, such as fireball or light beam.
    - i think when casting, the change to trigger should be changed somehow. maybe an extra 50% (turning 10% to 15%)

for priests, the option to have it trigger or not while healing should be added as well. - OR change so curses have the chance of triggering it. - i use curses when i heal others, due to the attack and defense reduction.

- again, for preists and mages. just like rangers benefit from having strength, and intelligence in the weapon. Priests and Mages should have both attack, and casting speed. As a priest using blood skills, casting speed is worthless in terms of damage. for mages, the shorter duration between skills would be nice.

that's it for now.

-- graphic changes for the staff would be appreciated as well. i've not talked to one person, who likes the look of the staff.

i think the earthen and superior fragarach staff looks cool cuz its pinkish would be even better if its red

Comment

How do you think rogues feel about the frag design, we get giant glowing masses of crystal looking things on our arms, they dont even look like weapons.

Heck, the frags don't even come with attack speed or the like.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyAru View Post
        How do you think rogues feel about the frag design, we get giant glowing masses of crystal looking things on our arms, they dont even look like weapons.

Heck, the frags don't even come with attack speed or the like.
        the rogues i kind of like, but i disagree with the color. - less "glow" would be nice as well.
        -as for attack speed, no classes gives attack / cast speed i don't think. it's your choice what you want more.

Comment

Mages have AOE-skills that trigger Arctic. A Mage has it kick off more times than a Ranger in a pack of mobs.

Priest has Bloodpact, an unlimited-howmany-mobs-aoe as long as they're close-by. I'd say you're pretty balanced as long as you know how to use it.

As for rangers having both str/int: We have 2 complete opposite skilltrees: one requires str, the other one int. It's the only class that actually requires you to use an Attribute Reset Card if you want to change skilltrees. Not to mention gems. (yes priests and knights can switch to end but it doesn't affect too much).
          Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
          IGN: Smurfs16
          Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
          [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

Agree, Frost trigger chances for those classes should be boosted. And also agree with the graphic changes for Fragarach Staffs, those looks like a dam dusters...
            Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

i want more attack speed and cast speed to add in fragarach for priest .. remove the hp and mp regen
              add crit too
              IGN: erzza
              class: Priest
              level: 100
              plane: scion
              insignia: marshall
              server: Kaspaya beach

Comment

shut up erzza frag staff is good for all make a frag bow with full str and another with full int for rangers ^^
                alt account of the almight w4nd4!!!
                (S9)w4nd4

Comment

lol wanda try to make a level 100 scion priest
                  IGN: erzza
                  class: Priest
                  level: 100
                  plane: scion
                  insignia: marshall
                  server: Kaspaya beach

Comment

no i only will try upgrade my frag bow for get an better then you frag staff ^^
                    alt account of the almight w4nd4!!!
                    (S9)w4nd4

Comment

Originally posted by drkf4 View Post
                      no i only will try upgrade my frag bow for get an better then you frag staff ^^
                      Your point being? Don't say that something's good or bad if you dunno *** what you're talking about...
                      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

"Priest has Bloodpact, an unlimited-howmany-mobs-aoe as long as they're close-by. I'd say you're pretty balanced as long as you know how to use it."

True, but it's range isn't good. when grinding you rarely will hit 2 mobs. - the most usfull time to use it i think, is grinding because it will kill everything by you.

as for mages aoes triggering it .. i don't got a mage to test it, but i assumed it would be the same with curses.

Comment

Originally posted by somenoob222 View Post
                          - Rangers have the second highest attack passive attack speed of the classes. first being rogues. For an equally geared Rangers, and the other 4 classes, rangers artic blast will out damage them, from what i have experienced. how's that fair with the second highest chance to trigger?

-Priests have the lowest attack speed, and the highest duration for defult attack of the 5 classes. yet have the same chance to trigger. i think Priests deserve a small increases for chance for trigger.

Triggering with casting skills.
                          - for Mages, and priests who use skills with a cast time, such as fireball or light beam.
                          - i think when casting, the change to trigger should be changed somehow. maybe an extra 50% (turning 10% to 15%)

for priests, the option to have it trigger or not while healing should be added as well. - OR change so curses have the chance of triggering it. - i use curses when i heal others, due to the attack and defense reduction.

- again, for preists and mages. just like rangers benefit from having strength, and intelligence in the weapon. Priests and Mages should have both attack, and casting speed. As a priest using blood skills, casting speed is worthless in terms of damage. for mages, the shorter duration between skills would be nice.

that's it for now.

-- graphic changes for the staff would be appreciated as well. i've not talked to one person, who likes the look of the staff.

agree to this.

Comment

When i make superior vii ill show why priest frag is so underpowered

Comment

Originally posted by somenoob222 View Post
                              "Priest has Bloodpact, an unlimited-howmany-mobs-aoe as long as they're close-by. I'd say you're pretty balanced as long as you know how to use it."

True, but it's range isn't good. when grinding you rarely will hit 2 mobs. - the most usfull time to use it i think, is grinding because it will kill everything by you.

as for mages aoes triggering it .. i don't got a mage to test it, but i assumed it would be the same with curses.
                              It's more usefull in Training Grounds, for grinding it's not that big of a deal but I grind in parties of 4 all the time so it's cleared of mobs anyways.

I've tested it with a mage: Meteor striked just once on a ton of mobs in Training Grounds all boggled up together in the middle: arctic hit off right away, and only at 5% trigger rate. (All aoe's except Balrog and (not sure but Blizzard) from mages make arctic kick off)
                              Arctic isn't triggered by DoT that curses do or the special effects like Root, you need to land a hit. (Curse: circle on floor that deals damage to anyone in them, not direct hit).

I'd say for anything, Rangers only have an aoe in the AM-tree, full nature rangers are the most disadvantaged having only their single-hits, no aoe. Priests yes are slow hitters, but bloodpact works well even still. Only Master Light Beam is a bad decision to use if you want to have it kick off.
                              Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
                              IGN: Smurfs16
                              Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
                              [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

Working...
                              X