Dueling for honor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dueling for honor

I was wondering if we can have a sort of "Duel" system where players can fight for their Ranking and earn an "King" or "Emperor" ranking by defeating the current one.

Heres how it works:

Emperors can only be challenged by kings and other Emperors.
    Kings can only be challeneged by Senechal and other Kings.
    All the way down the ranking system till about Captians.

Edit:I had no idea about the honor limitation being non-exsistant. So with that in mind I guess we can duel for rank or just plain honor, players choice of course. Here is the catch though if you lose a duel for rank, you still get demoted to the winners choice but only down till about "Viceroy" this way you can quit your whining about your epic gears. If you fight a non-ranked duel you can gain honor according to the rank of the person you defeated, of course since "Emperor" is the highest rank, you will only gain honor for defeating another "Emperor".
    Last edited by TheSamurai88; 08-02-2012, 11:34 AM.

Thanks but no thanks.
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Lol NO! XD
      I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

I was intrigued until the part where you said it's pretty much mandatory and being offline for a week will have a negative outcome (people do go on vacation you know). There's gear, weapons, and insignias tied to honor rank, so being demoted could have a devastating effect.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well there r going to be many honor ffarmers with theirr alts so it wont be fun

Comment

The point of the week is to keep people from holding rank just to hold it and besides the gms of CS will decide the final # of days you can be away. its just a suggestion, and mandatory combat will have you ruling with an iron fist and if you decline which most people will. then people will just keep their rank and is well within your power to do so if fights arent mandatory. if you cant handle keeping your rank then give it to someone else. and yes getting demoted will keep you from using your epic gear which is also the point, earning the right to wear your gear again is mainly what i was getting at here. Also staying in top form is part of the game. it seriously sucks when 2 people get an emperor rank and no one else can be on that spot on the leader board. this game is clearly tailored to cash players and this idea will give non-cash players a chance to be up there with the best. also when people quit playing it sucks when they have that high rank and no one can attain it because the just got it and stopped playing.
            Last edited by twistedkid; 08-01-2012, 11:50 AM.

Comment

lol hell no.
              u dont have idea how hard and long to get to certain rank..
              and if u got demoted,u cant use ur slayer,insignia etc,so no xD
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-01-2012, 06:02 PM. Reason: language

Comment

like i just said dude some people get their rank and just sop playing which sucks for other people because they can no longer attain that rank and some insig and gear are only for viceroy and above which there can only be 25 of which means cash players will get to use epic gears while non-cash wont

Comment

Originally posted by twistedkid View Post
                  it seriously sucks when 2 people get an emperor rank and no one else can be on that spot on the leader board.
                  Originally posted by R22235716 View Post
                  like i just said dude some people get their rank and just sop playing which sucks for other people because they can no longer attain that rank and some insig and gear are only for viceroy and above which there can only be 25 of which means cash players will get to use epic gears while non-cash wont
                  Don't care about the "Max honor rankings per server" It has never worked.
                  Last edited by venomeh; 08-01-2012, 12:02 PM.
                  Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

so true, honor limitation is obsolete, so mind nothing about it
                    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

didnt know that, well i learned something today.

Comment

Working...
                      X