All I can say based on what i have seen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I can say based on what i have seen

pixie upgrade crystal, gmuts , ethernal wings ,soul print , Soul Shards, Dragon Crystals, and more Vault space thats all we seem to worry and care about due to face thats what we need the most at this date and time pixie upgrade crystal events wouldnt kill u not like anyone buys them from
    item mall anyway 1 crystal lower then being double the price of soul print needing 700 to upgrade and then around double for the next form no
    ones in thier right mind will pay that much lol and soul shards event could be more common same with gmuts 2 a day dont cut it and needing 100+
    soul shards per upgrade 7 a day from ladder( if u can get that far) would take way to long dragon Crystal drop rate (now do i really have to explain how bad this is) sr and kd i wont expect many maybe 1-2 a day maybe but psychodelica 15 bosses a run now im nightmare mode even if the drop rate is 5-7% 2x drop should be 10-14% add that with a +50% thats 60-64% or with the +70% sperion drop combo thats 80-84% drop chance now with that in mind how can u do 8 run and get 2-4 and sometimes 10 runs or 13 if u have vip and dungeon keys and end up with a total of 6-7 l
    ets say u have 2x drop active and u have a lvl 7 beast heart +80% drop rate untop of the dc 5-7% thats still 85-87% chance 15 bosses thats a
    15-13% chance out of 100% to not drop u should end up with so many more then 6-7 dc (that just common sense u know) and basic math
    education lol

Drop rate modifiers don't work on Bosses, says right on them that it affects the drop rate from mobs. Furthermore, even if they did work on Bosses, the drop rates of all items are affected, not just the rare items (meaning you might even see more potion drops than you normal would with a boosted drop rate). Drop rate modifiers are great for general grinding for gems.

I've asked many times about the Vault space. Each time I asked I got the same answer- not until we get the code from the original version. As soon as R2 is able to put in more space, then we will get more space.

As daunting as it is to gather gmuts and soul shards, I don't think the daily amount should be increased. Both are a great gauge for activity if you don't cash for either. Having a goal when there's no real goals left in the game is what keeps a lot of people playing at end game. Make it too easy to get the last mount or complete soul and people will leave faster because there won't be anything else to do.

I see a lot of suggestions on the forum for rewards, but rarely does anyone suggest an actual event to go along with the rewards..
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

well 2 gmuts (bound) in the daily exchange a day 3 if u have vip and you dont get very many from daily's
      it's a low chance from a gold chest in chambers u get a shot with rebith pack and small treasures in treasure trove but dont always get them there have been around 5-6 times in a row i haven't gotten any gmuts from my rb pack back to back day to day if it was an exchange of 5 per day that would seem better cause wouldnt take as long to gather enough to try if all u can count on to get them is the daily exchange or at least adding them to avernal packs would make it alot easier to get and faster chanced trust me people wont get bored and it only makes it slightly easier as for drop boost items such as 2x drop tokens and sperion beast heart
      combo if it doesnt work on bosses but it works on mobs does it work on the mobs in Treasure trove to
      increase the small treasure drop rate? as well as for events i have recommended a few old ones but nothing i came up with just some of ones i liked since i started playing last year but i could come up with a few if you
      will be open to my ideas

Comment

Working...
      X