X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inefficiency at it's best

Let me cut my story short:

I painfully upgraded my pet's skill (Rejuvenation) to level 4 and apparently it is bugged (Skill wouldn't activate), so I took the time to send a screenshot and yada yada to the R2 team since February.

Wait for it.... wait for it...

Click image for larger version

Name:	wuuut.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	182.3 KB
ID:	1735458

There you go.. It's my 9th email actually.

In between, I had REALLY stupid response eg.
    - "Please clear your cache.... blah blah"
    - "We would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention and we be testing this to see if it is a bug. If it is a bug we will do our best to fix this as soon as possible."
    - "We are aware of the current issue and our technicians are working diligently to correct the issue."

I really have no idea what do they mean by "working diligently" means when nothing was done at all. *ponders*

So, I emailed to demand some answers.. and....

wait for it... wait for it....

Click image for larger version

Name:	wuuuut2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	1735459

I guess your team really sucks huh?

*facepalm*

Totally given up on this game, but oh well.

You can use the money I spent on your game to buy yourself a nice coffin.

Kkthxbbai.

Warmest Regards,
    (S12)iPad2
    Last edited by Aricia.Lee; 04-18-2013, 03:29 AM.

It took them 4 months to fix an issue my guildmate had once, but they eventually got to it.

I do agree though they should spend more time and effort into fixing issues that are legitimate.
    Last edited by adrimid; 04-18-2013, 03:11 AM.
    Ign: (S44)Euthanize
    Guild: (J1)Philippines
    Level: 150 Eidolon
    Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
    I'm annoying.
    ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

If it's something minor, yea I don't mind waiting. But what's the point of having/creating a skill that doesn't work?

Comment

A bunch of skills don't do what they say they do and have been reported many times, still aren't fixed.
        It took them I don't know how many tries to fix the ranger shield thing in KD, I'm not sure if it's still even fixed at the moment. :/

They fixed the priest regen rapidly bug from frag sup vii, but it took them a looong time.
        Ign: (S44)Euthanize
        Guild: (J1)Philippines
        Level: 150 Eidolon
        Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
        I'm annoying.
        ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

I kinda gave up asking R2 for anything. ._."

Comment

I had to remove the screenshots because of the name and email address shown in them. Please don't post things that contain personal information.

Additionally, from http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?8-R2Games-Rules
            6. PM's and e-mails received are considered personal and are not to be posted on this forum or otherwise made public without permission from the person who sent the PM or e-mail.

You may discuss a response you received, but you may not post the ticket.

That said, did you include any screenshots in your ticket showing the skill being bugged? The devs really like pictures.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I did send them pictures. And what's the point of removing my screenshots of my ticket. I wanna show how stupid the team is.

Comment

I've re-edited the pictures and removed any personal information.

I ain't breaking the rules (:

Comment

Technically, posting screenshots of the ticket does break the rules of the forum.

Not sure exactly what sort of reply you were seeking from a bug report, but you were adequately answered several times. The bug was reported, now it's up to the devs to look into it and fix it. Nothing the GMs can do about that.

As this thread is nothing more than to "show how stupid the team is", it is considered a flame thread and will now be closed.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                  X