More active GM's required

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More active GM's required

many people (my wife included) are having some serious issues with payments, VIP, and ingame bugs.

"file a ticket" i hear you say

this is not possible at the moment due to bugs (i cant even post a screen shot here to prove it)

so who do i need to message, or where do i need to go, or even who can i make a phonecall to?????

how about having 2-3 active GM's on monitering these forums to answer questions such as these or even having a set couple of hours where certain GM's can be contacted.

i understand they must be busy with new games etc but we still need help here.

i would really appreciate a response to this thread just so i can get some kind of resolution to these issues

thank you
    DeathDealer
    Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

i kind of agree

what i mean is yea it would be good to actually talk to someone about our problems but im pretty sure whoever the unlucky person is would get swamped instantly. I suppose a GM set to 1 server could be good so they could see if the sever was dead or if illegal activity was happening, then they could see for themselves.

i imagine within the first hour they would be swamped with PM's but im sure it would die down
    We had a GM visit our server when the "naughty" people got caught being "naughty" he did put a lot of players minds at ease just with his presence.

i like this idea DeathDealer maybe R2 should consider this or...... maybe its just another thread that will be overlooked

Comment

Being able to call them would be great .I mean when I have v.i.p issues I would like to have that off my mind fast since that is my money ><

Comment

Working...
      X