Please make a new server for our goodness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please make a new server for our goodness

GM, we, Indonesian Third Grader in Senior High School just accomplish our National Exam.
    and i think it will bring many profit and benefit for to open a new server, because we -Indonesian Third Grader in Senior High School- just have nothing to do right now.
    thanks

sincerely, Dogknife/Corbuzer/Eve/Evermore/Taka/Poe
    Dogknife, Corbuzer, Taka, Eve, Zero, Red
    ah i got so many character, so confused to introduce myself

Yup. so true, please release a new server soon. i miss this game sooooooooooo much and if we just continue in the old server we will be bullied since our level differences is damn too far -_-
    Cant Login ? Read This robotic response
    Originally posted by R2CS_Joey
    Please try to clear your browser's cookies,cache and history or try to load the game into another internet server. :o
    Originally posted by R2CS_Miel
    Please try to clear your browser's cookies and cache or try loading the game using different browser.
    Originally posted by R2CS_Mark
    Try to reload the game, clear browser's history, cache and cookies or use a different browser.

Comment

well. im agree with this one. just finished my exam and got nothing to do, guess playing this game is the best thing to do. only need a vip and im sure i will be the best just like back then

Comment

Originally posted by dogknife View Post
        GM, we, Indonesian Third Grader in Senior High School just accomplish our National Exam.
        and i think it will bring many profit and benefit for to open a new server, because we -Indonesian Third Grader in Senior High School- just have nothing to do right now.
        thanks
        Yes GM, we are Indonesian Third Grader in Senior High School are free. a new server will give many benefits for both. thanks for your kindness
        IGN : Evo
        Level : 7x
        Class : Hy-Brid Priest
        Server : (S52)Pethuran Plains
        Plane : Scion
        Spouse : Chocolate19
        Guild : NUSANTARA

Comment

Originally posted by dogknife View Post
          thanks
          Yes GM, we are Indonesian Third Grader in Senior High School are free. a new server will give many benefits for both. thanks for your kindness
          IGN : Evo
          Level : 7x
          Class : Hy-Brid Priest
          Server : (S52)Pethuran Plains
          Plane : Scion
          Spouse : Chocolate19
          Guild : NUSANTARA

Comment

GM

Yes GM, we are Indonesian Third Grader in Senior High School are free. a new server will give many benefits for both. thanks for your kindnes

IGN : Priezten
            Lvl : 73
            Server : (S38) Shrine of Ariel

Comment

yes, we are from third grade in senior high school we dont have anything to do right now. so please make a new server , it can give many benefits for us. for server, i think pvp east will be great because we are from indonesia and all the third grade in senior high school are free now and can play this game. thanks for your kindness

Comment

lol all these comments are from one person...u SHULD make new server but pvp west pls ik alot of ppl tryin to play crysatl saga but just waitin for new server cause level difrnce since they started late

Comment

from one person? yes, very clever
                  Originally posted by SikkSWAGG View Post
                  lol all these comments are from one person...u SHULD make new server but pvp west pls ik alot of ppl tryin to play crysatl saga but just waitin for new server cause level difrnce since they started late
                  Dogknife, Corbuzer, Taka, Eve, Zero, Red
                  ah i got so many character, so confused to introduce myself

Comment

Originally posted by SikkSWAGG View Post
                    well, im getting annoyed by you, we AREN'T one person, but yeah actually we are friends, and we want to play together like we did in S38 server, dominating the server is easy when you have comrade you know once again, WE ARE DIFFERENT PERSON ! watch your mouth in the other time baby
                    Cant Login ? Read This robotic response
                    Originally posted by R2CS_Joey
                    Please try to clear your browser's cookies,cache and history or try to load the game into another internet server. :o
                    Originally posted by R2CS_Miel
                    Please try to clear your browser's cookies and cache or try loading the game using different browser.
                    Originally posted by R2CS_Mark
                    Try to reload the game, clear browser's history, cache and cookies or use a different browser.

Comment

bump for this
                      *Shortee1119
                      Soul Of Ruins
                      Married to: Azurastrike
                      "*Life is too short to live with Regrets*"
                      (S42)Tinosia Delta

Comment

please please make a new server PVP WEST t(-_-t)

Comment

please make a new server.. we want to play here in r2games.. we came from the other provider of cs.. joyopark to be exact.. pls .. make a new server so we can catch up with levels..

Comment

Working...
                          X