just an idea for new event next week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just an idea for new event next week

i'm sure we all have coupons that has been stacked up for ages...bcoz we don't really need to spend coupons nowdays...
    so why don't r2 make coupons event? like making certain crystal item for sale in coupons (ofc the item should not be bounds)
    not only this event can be enjoyed by the non-casher player it also give the casher (VIP player) privilege *promoting VIP since vip gives 2x coupon to vip player compared to non vip players.
    the items :
    Morph Crystal = 125 coupon/1 unit
    Pixie Upgrade Crystal = 500 coupon/1unit
    Ethereal Wings = 120 coupon/1unit
    Pack Expander = 250 coupon/1unit
    Vault expander = 300 coupon/1unit
    etc etc etc
    hehe
    and ofc r2 should maybe hold a coupon giving event first before this event so the new player could gather coupons beforehand.

I spent so many coupons when I rebirthed on afk time and movement speed elixirs And there are many people, especially tanks, who use up a lot of coupons on HO and PHO.

But still, this sounds like a great event.

Some people might say it's alt-abusable, but the thing about using alts...when their coupons are used up, it's slow to get more since they won't have vip and most alts won't have too many coupons since their ranks are low and they're not online much, so it's actually not all that alt-abusable. After the first day, they'll have run out and only mains will still have coupons left.
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

lets just swap all data and start all over again from scratch
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

New plane and give a perfect new skill in event next week!
        Last edited by aaaazz; 04-22-2013, 12:25 PM.

Comment

we need events where u get gold...lots and lots of gold

Comment

A new plane would be really cool with new skills

OR hows about a new skill tree for the priests with skills that actually work
            the vampire tree kinda like hybrid but all skills siphon HP like curses and bloodbeam actually drain the opponents HP and refill your own ( it would make priests harder to kill) atm priests are far too easy to kill
            OR try again to fix DEATH COMETH and make BLOODY ACRES like the curses so you can actually place it??

Priests do have it the toughest in PVP they simply cannot compare to every other job.
            i know they are the first to solo dungeons but................ that is only in new servers because rangers can outheal and out DPS priests by a longshot in later servers.

cmon R2 help the poor ickle priests out just a little puuurlease......

Comment

please can we have an event where we can get socketing rods??all my gems are useless :[[

Comment

Originally posted by R28145029 View Post
                please can we have an event where we can get socketing rods??all my gems are useless :[[
                You'll get more than enough socketing rods in dungeons and while grinding. Given that no servers are new, you also shouldn't have a problem with finding someone with several stacks of them collecting dust that they will let go of for a really low price.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  You'll get more than enough socketing rods in dungeons and while grinding. Given that no servers are new, you also shouldn't have a problem with finding someone with several stacks of them collecting dust that they will let go of for a really low price.
                  so no response to the actual post but you replied to a sarcastic msg?

Comment

Working...
                  X