Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mailing System

Sup World Toyoshiro of Aeon from Tinosia Delta Server

My idea is a fairly simple one and someone has likely alredy thought it up but...........

I think it would be good to have a mailing system in game. I think it would be useful for numerous reasons but he main three are these:-

If you wanted to say transfer items or gold from one of your characters to another you could simply mail them. Maybe it would have a small cost to do so say 5c maybe not idk. But this would make things easier when you want to pass things around. I myself have a character i use for storage as their simply isn't enough room in my vault until i complete the second vault page XD

Secondly say for example you wanted to leave someone a message that you have items they may wish to by or leave your guild master a note saying your going to be gone for a few days you could simply send them one in the mail and be sure they got it rather than relying on others to relay the message for you.

Thirdly you could also receive automated messages to remind you that your VIP (if you have it) is about to run out so you know how long you have left before renewal (if you choose to do so)

I realize that some ppl would abuse it and or send hate mail but these such players could be reported and if the abused player was to screen cap the message and the senders name this would help in the credibility of their report.

Anyway I hope you all like this idea and i think such a system would help out even if it is just a little bit. I look forward to your responses. Take Care World
    Server: Tinosia Delta (S42)
    Character: Toyoshiro
    Wife: Razaphale
    Guild: Euphoria GM
    Class: Knight
    Plain: Edilon

This is a very good idea. It would make game play much more convenient. I'm surprised there isn't a system like this set up already.

Comment

Its been mentioned numerous times in different ways. Im surprised they havent at least moved it to the considerations list
      Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

Toyoshiro again

Just an added thought. Maybe it could be accessed via a post box that sat next to the vault in starglade. Rather than having it sent to directly to the player you go there to access your mail. Or maybe directly to the player IDK lol thats why i mention it. I suppose t depends on how it worked best or on what ppl would prefer
        Server: Tinosia Delta (S42)
        Character: Toyoshiro
        Wife: Razaphale
        Guild: Euphoria GM
        Class: Knight
        Plain: Edilon

Comment

I think this is a good idea. Settings have to be taken in effect like Toyo said, but I think it's something that should be looked into
          ~Trintyx~
          Tinosia Delta
          Lady of Euphoria
          Wife of GreyDude
          ~Dreams are necessary to life. ~

Comment

We need a mail system R2 make it for us we are begging you. This is one of the bases of MMORPG.
            The GUNDAMS will be the Saviour of the war

One of my best guides That I am proud of
            Want to save time with your seeds and your lvl 60? Check out my guide that will save you time

Comment

This should have been in the game from the start

It's a basic necessity in a MMO.

Comment

I vouch for this.
                R2Games, this is 1 of the better suggestions.
                I don't care for a level cap or other improvements but a mailing system is definitely a must.

- Odin, Tinosia Delta.

Comment

Working...
                X