RE:Dueling for Honor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE:Dueling for Honor

I was wondering if we can have a sort of "Duel" system where players can fight for their Ranking and earn an "King" or "Emperor" ranking by defeating the current one.

Heres how it works:

Emperors can only be challenged by Viceroy and above.
    Anyone that is at least a duke can challenge a Viceroy for the chance to duel an emperor if the rank is taken in a ranked duel.

Edit:I had no idea about the honor limitation being non-exsistant. So with that in mind I guess we can duel for rank or just plain honor, players choice of course. Here is the catch though if you lose a duel for rank, you still get demoted to the winners choice but only down till about "Viceroy" this way you can quit your whining about your epic gears. If you fight a non-ranked duel you can gain honor according to the rank of the person you defeated, of course since "Emperor" is the highest rank, you will only gain honor for defeating another "Emperor".
    Last edited by TheSamurai88; 08-02-2012, 11:39 AM.

Don't agree, then the rankings would change up too much and stuff, + People just have to work on uber gear, no need for focusing on honor.
    IGN:Uncle_HoChiMinh
    Level: decently high
    BR: decently high
    Class:rogue
    Server:1

Comment

Working...
    X