Qilin!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qilin!

R2 games, can you put Qilin, an awesome mount, like from the Chinese version, onto Crystal Saga?
    Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious"
    -Sun Tzu

Umm you mean the Kirin mount? You do know that you need Permanent Great Phoenix & loads of Therions to get the epic 2person battlemounts?
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Yes, so? And also in chinese it is pronounced Qilin (at least that's the ping ying).

BesideS, more people would buy red and black dragon coins for a chance to get therion tokens, right?
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-03-2012, 03:52 PM. Reason: merged posts
      Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious"
      -Sun Tzu

Comment

if you dont understand want ping ying is guys its how to pronounce it in chinese. Though I'm not sure that r2 would but the Qilin in coz this is the american version.
        The GUNDAMS will be the Saviour of the war

One of my best guides That I am proud of
        Want to save time with your seeds and your lvl 60? Check out my guide that will save you time

Comment

in other version called kirin. up to GM what the best... i cant afford it tho...
          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Shi Da Hao Ming bai ma
            "You don't need a reason to help people" {Zidane Tribal**

"Being mindfull and virtuous is for the greater good"

"My Pen mightier than the sword conquering every word"

"Like the light that lights up the world I step once more back into the shadows of the night"

"The real truth?, theres more to it than you think"

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42
            Class:Dps
            Honour:Count
            Server:Starglade
            Guild: Blackwings

Comment

It would be pretty pointless tbh, there is exactly one who has Great Phoenix in cs atm, so maybe get that first and then ask for Kirin/Qilin?
              Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

haha. just give things time. R2 releases content a little slower than others, but we'll get everything eventually. R2 is moving as a pretty nice pace allowing all to catch up and reach their full potential before new stuff requiring months of work is released. :P be patient we'll have that mount someday.
                Crystal Saga:
                Server: Aquatic Crypts
                Name: (S15)Sidoh
                Class: Knight
                Plane: Eidolon
                Level: 100

Lunaria:
                Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
                Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
                Class: Swordman/Elementalist
                Level: 5x/6x

Comment