CS Accident Forgiveness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS Accident Forgiveness

Today I accidentally bought an insignia that I didn't want and wasted 50 Bronze Honor Badges. So I thought that you guys could make a system where you could give back items you bought/synthesized and get what you paid for them. I thought it was a pretty good idea, and I'm sure many players would be happy with it. Let me know what you think.
    Yes
    55.00%
    No
    45.00%

well u know u could just earn the 50 Badges back by doing seng or anything that will reward u with Badges..
    and u could just delete the insignia u didn't want

Comment

Yeah, but I still lost 50 badges that I earned, so losing them is not fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Aremis View Post
        Yeah, but I still lost 50 badges that I earned, so losing them is not fun.
        well i know that it most be hard for u to loss all the badges that u earn.but they did put a poll for this idea and it look's like a lot of ppl agreed for now
        Last edited by jesusalvar; 08-02-2012, 11:41 PM.

Comment

cool idea, i'd love to see it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by RedFox1999 View Post
            cool idea, i'd love to see it happen.
            who knows maybe it will come true if every1 keeps voting yes

Comment

hehehe u can get more than tht if u join seng. delivery etc dont cry to lose such a small amount
              Server: Aquatic Crypts
              Character [S15]IYOT

Comment

So because you lacked the attention to first properly look at what you're buying, you want them to create a fail-safe for you, because you lost 50 bronze badges which are recovered in 1-2 days of work?
                Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
                IGN: Smurfs16
                Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
                [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

I don't want it for me, I don't usually make mistakes like that. I want it for other people because when you do mess up majorly, it sucks.

Comment

For example, what if someone uses gold honor badges for something they already have, or don't want? That's a waste...

Comment

Working...
                    X