its a bank!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its a bank!!!!!!!

it will be a new place or just a corner of nexus a place where u can store gold and money even crystals it will have interest rates and fees like a normal bank it will be free and be used by any character no matter the level also it will have a crystals part to it to improve the bank if u can buy crystals the interest could be higher or u can store more gold or have more then one bank account by having this r2games(the makers of crystal saga) will get more money and us players will get free money from the interests i personally think its a great idea and i hope u think that as well i am Darkslayer playing in Sukemo Bluff contact me if u wish to improve my idea i don't mind if its negative as those are the best advice leave comments and ways my idea can be improved.

Don't make multiple threads concerning the exact same post.
    Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
    IGN: Smurfs16
    Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
    [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

if you use the bank just to increase your crystal whats the point of buying the crystal if you just farm it in the bank... people could just do the free crystal option and just farm it.
      The GUNDAMS will be the Saviour of the war

One of my best guides That I am proud of
      Want to save time with your seeds and your lvl 60? Check out my guide that will save you time

Comment

Working...
      X