MiniSaga

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MiniSaga

I realize other people have already suggested an iOS (iphone/ipod) version of CS, but my suggestion is slightly different.

Rather than suggesting you turn the whole game into an app, I'm suggesting a separate "mini" version of CS saga that has limited features.

Since it wouldn't be the same as CS, the whole "flash" thing wouldn't be an issue since it'd be a different version anyway so it'd need to be built from the ground up.

Of course, I don't give empty suggestions so I thought of some possible things it could do.

1. Mini Blesssed Bath.
    Import a character to do an iOS specific bath. Rather than playing with a party, you play with 2 NPCs (so a party of 3). This mini party will do a version of bath optimized for iOS (so instead of having the whole game attack/inventory interface, it has a button for activating the healing item and of course controls to move away from the attacks). Since I know y'all need to make money, and thus want people to do things like buy crystal or buy VIP, players can buy extra mini bath runs through crystals and VIP get a perk : the ability to control the healing items of the other 2 NPCs, whereas non-VIP will instead have to rely on AI.

2. Pet Care.
    A tamagotchi-like app where you can play, feed snacks, and pet your pet.Doing things with your pet increases its affection level. Ignoring your pet decreases the affection level. Once a high affection level is reached, you can activate a pet buff (for that specific pet) that lasts 24 hours in the real (computer) CS game.

3. Boss Fight
    You get a chance to fight any dungeon boss on its own. Players can choose the difficulty but may only fight each boss once per day. VIP can fight each boss twice per day. Players can purchase extra attempts. To reduce people taking advantage of the system, only 5 loot (stackable items count as one loot) can be transferred back to real CS per boss.

I got more, but I don't want to make this super long.
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Chocobo's Crystal Tower
    "You don't need a reason to help people" {Zidane Tribal**

"Being mindfull and virtuous is for the greater good"

"My Pen mightier than the sword conquering every word"

"Like the light that lights up the world I step once more back into the shadows of the night"

"The real truth?, theres more to it than you think"

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42
    Class:Dps
    Honour:Count
    Server:Starglade
    Guild: Blackwings

Comment

to long but hey u did put a lot of ideas in to the minisaga

Comment

I like #3, but maybe make it available to all players, and also in the normal game on a computer? It would make it easier to defeat bosses without a line of dungeon mobs trailing after you...

Comment

Working...
        X