PLease..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLease..

GM please make a skill for Rogue's that increases movement speed?it just seems fair cuz rogues are the fastest class....

this skill exist.. but idk the name

Comment

Originally posted by Apoud View Post
      GM please make a skill for Rogue's that increases movement speed?it just seems fair cuz rogues are the fastest class....
      why on earth would u want to make a Rogue more faster..(if it already is the fastest class) or so u clam.

but hey Moonlight258 said's the skill already exist. i don't know if Moon is right or wrong since i'm not a Rogue

Comment

i think the skill is called slayer's sprint. not 100% positive been a while since i logged in my rogue.
        Crystal Saga:
        Server: Aquatic Crypts
        Name: (S15)Sidoh
        Class: Knight
        Plane: Eidolon
        Level: 100

Lunaria:
        Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
        Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
        Class: Swordman/Elementalist
        Level: 5x/6x

Comment

Whoa... the rogues are already the fastest class, why do you want them to be faster??? Use a title bonus to slightly increase your movement speed, if you really want it so much.

Comment

no way.. the faster class is ranger..

Comment

Originally posted by Valkyrie9999 View Post
              Whoa... the rogues are already the fastest class, why do you want them to be faster??? Use a title bonus to slightly increase your movement speed, if you really want it so much.
              slayers sprint only increases movement speed for a couple of seconds

Comment

I think all you people should stop suggesting to change skills or add skills to the classes. THEY ARE FINE JUST THE WAY THEY ARE ! Every class has its ups and downs people , if the Game Masters would make a class that would overpower every other class what will it happen then ? Other Players would complain about their class bein weak compared to that and so on and soo forth , instead of making useless threads like that you should get to know ur own class better and work it better than before,..if u dont like it choose another class that suits you , simple as that.. just my 2 cents ..
                Last edited by SayianSaga; 08-14-2012, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Slayers sprint only makes the rogue move faster which I saw earlier said in a post. What I think us rogues want is attack speed to be enhanced. Or if they could give a few more long range skills to the shadow class. If you vs. any class with shadow, you better be able to kill in 1 go around or you're done. Another problem is if you happen to use all of your cooldowns, then you can only take on 1 guy then you have to wait a lil to fight another worthy opponent.
                  Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                  Level: 130
                  Class: Rogue
                  Plane: Eidolon
                  Honor: Emperor
                  Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                  Guild: Rebels
                  Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Player please first read ALL skills of rogues before posting a request like this. There are THREE skills that increase movespd:
                    - Slayer's sprint: 5/5 - 70% increase for 12sec (shadowtab right tree)
                    - Slayer's March: 5/5 - 25 move spd [passive] (combat-tab right tree)
                    - Slayer's Shadow: 5/5 - 25% increase of movespd passive when stealthed (under Slayer's Sprint with Brutality in between)

How could you even miss ALL THESE SKILLS?
                    Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
                    IGN: Smurfs16
                    Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
                    [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

Already does exist and the rouge is invinsable anyway by the time their stuns over you dont even have enough time to heal so if anything somethings should be taken and not added
                      User:Patrick2675
                      Class:Mage
                      Guild:thenemy
                      Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Working...
                      X