Avernal Realm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avernal Realm

my suggestion is that they need to make different class realms because this way is so not fair to priests and rouges cause mages and knights have a boat load of aoe's and they are always in the top 10's so if there is class realms i feel it would be more fair

There are two skill trees for each class.
    Taking the Priest Skill Tree:
    Pure Holy VS Pure Blood ==> Pure Blood will out class Holy in terms of damage as GRACE and HEAL which HEALERS will max out do not do any damage

Avernal is just not designed for Holy Priests.

Priests are support Class, so all their skill provides benefit to the other classes. The only way to level the playing field is to unbuff everyone on entering the realm
    and limiting all skills/buffs used within the realm to the caster.

A Priest buffing its MATK should compensate for the attack speed of the other classes.

Comment

It would be nice if avernal also had points for healing (actual health healed, not just players spamming heal on people with full or near full health) done, not just attack.
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by dravideon View Post
        There are two skill trees for each class.
        Taking the Priest Skill Tree:
        Pure Holy VS Pure Blood ==> Pure Blood will out class Holy in terms of damage as GRACE and HEAL which HEALERS will max out do not do any damage

Avernal is just not designed for Holy Priests.
        i was thinking of maybe if posible making avernal real for each class... like after you select to enter avernal 40-79 or 80-100 a new window woul dpop up asking wich class avernal to join... rogue priest mage knight range... but this would probably be exploited by high lvl players with high lvl toon alts(wich they got from players that quit the game), so i doubt if anyone suggests this, no wait they just did in this thread, but it wont be implemented and i agree to, even tough i thought otherwise before....

Originally posted by dravideon View Post
        Priests are support Class, so all their skill provides benefit to the other classes. The only way to level the playing field is to unbuff everyone on entering the realm
        and limiting all skills/buffs used within the realm to the caster.

A Priest buffing its MATK should compensate for the attack speed of the other classes.
        this is much better and there will be no way of exploiting... so i suggest making priest buff do as their describtion says like GP and CoP only by give to PARTY MEMBERS AROUND THE CASTER like the knight battle hymn is becasue it sais basically same thing in that description of the skill also and it is only give to PARTY MEMBERS ONLY... and well make avernal unbuff everyone just like survival does when you go in, the only hitch afer that would be the HP buff wich it doenst say in description that is given to party members so everyone in there gets it it would be nice if it was for party members only to. If not fixing the buff skills then maybe just fixing it so in avernal can be self buffs... not everyone aroudn gets them when you use them, it would give priests a chance not just rogues mages and knights.... oh and cant forget about a well build ranger to, if a priest doesnt have alot of soul completion and better gear/stats by a few k then the others in avernal he has no chance of even getting into top 10... or ...well there is that chance if everyone else laggs horibbly and the priest doesnt then maybe he might have a chance lol

Comment

Working...
        X